Google Analytics ; why you need to use it for your site

Josemendez

Verified member
Having a website is not quite complete without the website ranking well in search engines.

This has been the major challenge facing the site owners , because their ranking in Google search engine will help them to be known or unknown as the case may be.

Google then deemed it fit to create what is called Google Analytics , to help sites to be able to monitor their progress when it comes to having good ranking ,and use of keywords.

Google analytics tells site owners ,the keywords that brings people to their site ,the right keywords to use , the overall site performance in terms of visitors converted , frequent page browsed and other things that can help improve the SEO of the site .

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Tracking is very important in every online business someone may engage. Tracking let you know what works and what does not work in your journey.

Tracking let you determine things you can do to bring improvement to project you are running. Tracking let's the advertiser know the campaign, keyword, and copy that works.

The same thing goes for the blogging. Tracking will let you know the type of contents your audience respond to.

Likewise, the same thing is applicable to having Google analytics on your websites to track the traffic. Google analytics is very essential as it helps you to determine the health of traffic.

Google analytics gives you the insight on the keywords your websites ranks for and how you can improve that. It tells you how people respond to you content from the duel time.

cmoneyspinner

The Google Analytics is fabulous! Not only that, it's FREE! And there is a lot of information you can glean from the statistics to improve your website and make it more SEO-friendly. Although, I am not a geek-type so I don't really know how to master the use of this tool. But I check the advice of experts and I am learning as I go along. What is also good is that Google sends you eMail communications with advice and tips to help you improve your site. In my opinion, the most reliable “expert” resource is the Search Engine Journal.

How to Use Google Analytics: A Complete Guide