Google will look into the market potential of the web3.0

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Google conducting a research on the market potential of the web 3.0 is a good development in the right direction because it is where everyone is going right now. The only thing that I think will not be possible with the web 3.0 is the regulatory aspect, because I don't think it could be regulated like what we say in the cryptocurrency space and it will allow for illegal activities.

The web 3.0 is one of the best thing that will happen to the internet because it is an evolutionary trend from the web 2.0 and it will allow content creators to have autonomous views and to have control over their content. Unlike the web 2.0 where the content are being monitored and controlled by the third party, for instance Facebook control our content and some other platforms too but on web 3.0, nobody will be able to control your content and there will be freedom. Although, this will attract a lot of illegal activities all in the name of freedom but it is very good for us because we'll be able to make money for ourselves unlimitedly and we will not be short changed by any platform.

In the web 3.0, there is no president to oppress because everyone remains the same and your identity would remain private because all the transactions that you do on the internet cannot be traced to the real you. The web 3.0 works on the basis of the blockchain technology and it will be a decentralized platform.

Freelancer56222

I would definitely suggest $HYVE. Because this is Web3 era and this gem has great utility. It offer freelancing service too. Million of people are getting hired in this platform. So don't miss this gem in your crypto portfolio.