GramFree Withdrawal Pending

Dartho

If you've signed up for Gramfree, but you have not yet received your first withdrawal, you may have been blocked. This may happen for several reasons. First, the website doesn't have enough functionality to process withdrawal requests. The site is essentially a sign-up or sign-in page with content pulled from other sites. It's possible that the site is a scam, or a fake. The good news is that you don't have to worry about this for too long - it will only take a few days for the block to go away. Secondly, you'll need to use a valid referral to access your account and make withdrawals.

Gramfree Pending direct deposit is not able to be withdrawn

If you're a regular user of the website, you've likely noticed that your deposits sometimes appear as "pending" even though they are actually not. The reason for this is simple: because of the service fees associated with the GramFree payment system, your funds will appear as "pending" for a short period of time. However, these charges are only deducted when you receive the corresponding payment.

How to give second approval to gramfree withdrawal

If you want to withdraw your money from Gramfree but it says that it's pending, you need to confirm the contract again. This is important because pending withdrawals can affect your credit balance and will take a few days to complete. Gramfree will charge you a fee if you fail to confirm the contract on the second try.

If you are lucky, you can still withdraw your money. But, the process is long and tedious. You will need to make your downline before you can earn enough grams to withdraw your money. If you are not lucky, you may still get some more grams. However, it's not possible to earn enough money within minutes. It's very difficult to get a large amount of money with Gramfree.

Moreover, the speed of the transaction on the Gramfree platform depends on the speed of the moderator team. Usually, you need to wait at least two weeks for the process to complete. You can get the payment from your E-wallet within 30 days, while those with Visa or Mastercard need to wait for a few days. To withdraw money from Gramfree, be sure to review the withdrawal policy and withdrawal limit.

I made a mistake on the 16 digit code on my visa card. How do I edit/cancel the withdrawal request?

Hello sir,
I have completed the task of 500grams withdraw on 24/09/22.
But still pending. Please solve the problem and release the fund to my account.
Thanks.

Attachments

• photo_2022-11-13_21-01-14.jpg
    photo_2022-11-13_21-01-14.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 2
Has anyone ever received his/her withdrawal from Gramfree?? I need to know this because I recently withdrew but still pending.