Great apps to use for your car insurance

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Other sectors of the economy are enjoying using apps for their clients and customers and the insurance company has joined. The car insurance has designed cool apps that can be used by the insured incase of maybe filing claims and signing up for the policies.

If you have car insurance policy, you can install these apps to aid you better.

Metromile: This app can give you your policy IDs and you can file claims as well and lots more.

Esurance drivesense : This apps helps you monitor your driving and gives you information and lots more.

Geico mobile : This one as a virtual assistant. So you can ask and received all information that has to do with your insurance policy.

The progressive app: This will help you apply for your car insurance policy and also compare quotes etc.

Which car insurance mobile app do you have.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Well I never knew that there are specific apps for insurance business well I understand that some banking applications do give a space for it in their mobile banking which is basically on a contract basis. But seeing this now makes feel surprised in some way because I never expected to have this knowledge