Trading Discussion Greed is dangerous

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Greed is the main cause of loss in forex trading. Greed is common in trading, it’s human nature. However, traders have to control their greed in trading otherwise they won’t follow their plan and make mistakes that cost them money. No one wants to lose money. So, try to control your emotion in trading. I started trading in Eurotrader with small capital. It helps to control my greed.

funmi

Verified member
Well, talking about greed, I believe almost everybody is greedy Especially when it comes to making money. People will love to make more and more of it. No one will say it is enough until there is a red flag. That is why you see many politicians and very rich people keeps on looking for money. Many lost in forex trading and cryptocurrency because of the greed to make more money. The only way to control greed that I know is to have a targeted limit of gain. Once you get the the limit, you stop there without thinking twice.

Ray Martinez

There are a lot of people who make huge profit from forex market. If anyone works hard with great patience and techniques, he can make good money. I trade with Forex4you. They help me to make profit from my trade. The market is very risky. So, a broker like them can also help a trader to recover loss and gain profit. Their trading style pleased me. I love them because of their strategy and features. With the help of them forex become my only profession.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think if you are sure of your position when trading on forex you would be less concerned about greed , at first set your target and if it gets there you close it and leaving it unclosed or waiting for more profit to be gained could lead to less amount of profit , so at first you need to check mate your trade and set your position well

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Human being are insatiable. We always want more. At times, we always lose diamond while looking for stones. There are some forex traders that would have made even more than their target gain but the lust of making more will let them lose even their capital. We only need to discipline ourselves and set boundaries between enough and excess to stop losing to greediness.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Most of the traders lose money because of greed. There is no place for greed and fear in trading. Regardless, this trading regimen is not for the unassuming or leave heart. Lift hasty thoughts considers to a high-chance profile where plan is essential and particular organizing is a sure basic if a trading learner is to survive. I am trading both forex and Futures with Eurotrader broker. I like their instant trade execution.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Though according to an economist they say that;human want are insatiable . That is; there is no how rich one is one will still need more money. Therefore that is what contributed to we people downfall because they can not control them self. Some people instead to be satisfy with the little they are get from any online they are don't ng they prefers to re- invest on any online business that they do not know much about because they want to earn more and by so doing they will loss all they have. That's the consequence of greediness.

Mjay

I couldn’t agree more. Forex trading is more like a game of luck. If you are lucky enough to cash out then don’t be too excited to feel like you have mastered how it works because you might get jinxed if you let greed control you