Review Happy Turtle App

Skolwane

The market has recently exploded with a variety of apps that promise to pay gamers for trying out their new game and also providing feedback to the developers.
One is these apps is called Happy Turtle which is available on Google Play. I have been using this app for the past 3 weeks consistently during this period.

What is this app about?

This app suggests games that users can play in exchange for points. Users are paid for every second they spend playing a particular game.
The longer you play the selected game, the more points you accumulate and the more dollars you earn.
What is great about this app is that you can download and play multiple games (in case you get bored with playing one).

The overall objective of this app is to get feedback from users (gamers) to assist in improving the game and enhancing the user experience.

What are the withdrawal Requirements?

Users can withdraw when they accumulate 2000 points which is equivalent to 0.17 euros. This is a small amount but it can be accumulated (earned) daily. There is no need for getting referrals (if you are not comfortable with recruiting).

Referrals provide another opportunity for earning points. This app awards the recruiter 25% of all the coins earned by referrals.

What cashout methods are available?

This app only allows PayPal as a withdrawal method. The payments are normally processed within 24 hours.

Shortcomings/Disadvantages of using this App

Some users have reported issues like being unable to log into the app, some users have complained that additional verification was required when withdrawing large amounts and in certain instances this additional verification took a couple of hours.

Since access to the app developers is through the app itself, it might be difficult for users to resolve their technical issues, if these issues are related to app access.

Is this App Supported?

This app provides access to technical support and developers of the app. They can also respond to your queries via email.

High Level App Features?

This app has the following features, which I will briefly explain, 1. Featured, 2. My Apps, 3. Your Friends, 4. Profile and 5. Infor and Help.

1. Featured - this section shows games that you can be download and played to earn points. For each game, this app provides a rate of the number of points you can earn per minute of playing the game.

2. My Apps - this section shows games that have been downloaded and played.

3. Profile - this section shows the profile information of the user, and it can also be used to update profile information.

4. Infor and Help - this section contains information about FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) and access to app support to communicate with the developers.

Overall Assessment Good or Bad?

This app is legit and delivers on what it promises. Most importantly it pays on time. It won't make you rich but it will give you some change that will hopefully make a difference.

Try it out.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
What a nice review. I don't even think you left any aspect unexplained. You touched every aspect that needed to be touched. It is a nice game but I may not have time to do all what is needed to make enough money on this game because of my busy schedule.

Juen15

The market has recently exploded with a variety of apps that promise to pay gamers for trying out their new game and also providing feedback to the developers.
One is these apps is called Happy Turtle which is available on Google Play. I have been using this app for the past 3 weeks consistently during this period.

What is this app about?

This app suggests games that users can play in exchange for points. Users are paid for every second they spend playing a particular game.
The longer you play the selected game, the more points you accumulate and the more dollars you earn.
What is great about this app is that you can download and play multiple games (in case you get bored with playing one).

The overall objective of this app is to get feedback from users (gamers) to assist in improving the game and enhancing the user experience.

What are the withdrawal Requirements?

Users can withdraw when they accumulate 2000 points which is equivalent to 0.17 euros. This is a small amount but it can be accumulated (earned) daily. There is no need for getting referrals (if you are not comfortable with recruiting).

Referrals provide another opportunity for earning points. This app awards the recruiter 25% of all the coins earned by referrals.

What cashout methods are available?

This app only allows PayPal as a withdrawal method. The payments are normally processed within 24 hours.

Shortcomings/Disadvantages of using this App

Some users have reported issues like being unable to log into the app, some users have complained that additional verification was required when withdrawing large amounts and in certain instances this additional verification took a couple of hours.

Since access to the app developers is through the app itself, it might be difficult for users to resolve their technical issues, if these issues are related to app access.

Is this App Supported?

This app provides access to technical support and developers of the app. They can also respond to your queries via email.

High Level App Features?

This app has the following features, which I will briefly explain, 1. Featured, 2. My Apps, 3. Your Friends, 4. Profile and 5. Infor and Help.

1. Featured - this section shows games that you can be download and played to earn points. For each game, this app provides a rate of the number of points you can earn per minute of playing the game.

2. My Apps - this section shows games that have been downloaded and played.

3. Profile - this section shows the profile information of the user, and it can also be used to update profile information.

4. Infor and Help - this section contains information about FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) and access to app support to communicate with the developers.

Overall Assessment Good or Bad?

This app is legit and delivers on what it promises. Most importantly it pays on time. It won't make you rich but it will give you some change that will hopefully make a difference.

Try it out.
I've heard quite a lot about this kind of app, it's clear and proven, that an app like this is legit and pays off. It's just that without referrals (work alone), will only get fewer coins, which time will continue to grow as the recommended application/game continues to play. For this reason, the suggestion for new users is to download the recommended new application so that the count of time will be even less.