has anyone been successful with forex trading?

R

real100

has anyone been successful with forex trading? If so what did you do?..................................................................................................................................................

Dita Walczak

Verified member
I have seen many traders who have achieved success by trading Forex. Those whose trading knowledge is long and because of this knowledge they have agreed to make a lot of profit. A new trader is less likely to lose when he develops skills through a lot of research and information gathering.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Yes, I've been successful with forex Trading and most guys in my group have been successful with it, it is not rocket science and it's not hard as it is portrayed and also not as easy as the forex gurus make it seem.

You have to put in the work, I started on the wrong path initially and I lost a lot of money, I was trading based on a different mindset entirely but now I know better, when I met my mentor he gave me a really detailed course and opened a group for us and that's where we post our charts, and he makes us to focus on chart analysis more than the profit we'll make, and this puts us on an advantage.

So we fell in love with the process and we are always going back on charts figuring out what happened, and I we became addicted lol.

Another genius thing he made us do was we opened demo account with the amount we want to start with, I wanted to start with $50 and we all grew our accounts to $500 then.

So you see, you can put in the same work and get the same result.

Mary Frederick

Crypto can be an alternative investment to you besides Forex. The crypto market is currently down but the last year was a glorious year for traders. FXOpulence provides more than 28 trading pairs including crypto, fiats and commodities.