Has Anyone Ever Used Paysera Payment Processor?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Paysera is an online payment processor just like Paypal, Payoneer, Skrills, etc. It might not be a well-known payment processor but recently it has been one of the greatly used payment processor by a very good number of people. In order to use Paysera, you will need to send documents and remove account limitations. According to some sources, Paysera was founded in the year 2004. This means that it is one of the earliest payment processors in this industry. It is supported in almost all the countries. However, it is not supported in a few countries such as Ghana, Afghanistan, Cuba, Iraq, Iran, Zimbabwe, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, etc. You can check for your country at their official website. So have you ever used Paysera?

uforwealth

Verified member
Paysera is an online payment processor just like Paypal, Payoneer, Skrills, etc. It might not be a well-known payment processor but recently it has been one of the greatly used payment processor by a very good number of people. In order to use Paysera, you will need to send documents and remove account limitations. According to some sources, Paysera was founded in the year 2004. This means that it is one of the earliest payment processors in this industry. It is supported in almost all the countries. However, it is not supported in a few countries such as Ghana, Afghanistan, Cuba, Iraq, Iran, Zimbabwe, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, etc. You can check for your country at their official website. So have you ever used Paysera?
I Have neither heard about Paysera nor used it. It is unfortunate that its membership is not open to all countries of the world. This is a semblance of PayPal that does not accept all countries to receive fund or create account. This discrimination against other countries or people should be stopped. This is unfair. Are they not human beings?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Tell me what sites are using Paysera to send payments to its users? I don't know any sites using this payment gateway. I don't have clients who have proposed to pay me through Paysera. So, can I make use of this payment processor even if it is available on my location?

Carson20t

Paysera is like a MasterCard but better and cheaper in fees. It is also more of an online bank headquartered in Lithuania. Surprisingly, a lot of people do not have access to this app and its card. Because the card is quite popular but not popular enough to reach our radar.

It is one of the cards that I am yet to get and it works very well with payoneer