Earn Money Has anyone used this bot for earning cryptocurrency?

saeedeeas

This bot has growing community with learning materials and downloadable contents. Their main claim is about a new way of analysis which is based on AI. By the way I joined to weekly subscription to use their academy and earning money. Their signals are fair and profitable and academy section teaches you by your personallity type. Im happy with learning materials and signals but Im not sure about their earning section?

Anyone has withdraw from this bot?

Telegram bot : Ezwintradebot

Sorry for bad english

Raiyan10

This type of analysis channel and bots do not help that much. If you buy the alt coin or trade basing in their news then there is a great chance for you to loss. It is way better if you trade in your own knowledge. So don't depend on them

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Do not waste your time in so many of those mining bots except airdrops. I have made significant amount of money from airdrops on telegram channels but if you see anyone that tells you to join a mining bot on telegram then it is definitely a scam. Just be very careful.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I am going to be very blunt here. You are going to lose the money by using bot to trade cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency marketplace is highly volatile. The price can go in any direction at any point in time. This makes it a bit harder for a new beginner trader to make decent profit from cryptocurrency trading.

Hennie

You do get some good bots that do exactly what you tell them to do, if you look at some people, for instance, myself, I tend to get emotional when trading, bots don't, they just do what you tell them, for some people bots are good and for some, not.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I think it is important to engage in Trading cryptocurrency manually if you are very serious about making money from cryptocurrency trading. Trading cryptocurrency with bot cannot be compared with human intelligence. Bot follows a set of rules and this can easily make you to lose your money in the process. If you are serious about trading cryptocurrency make sure you know the rudiments involve in the trading.

Nite

Valued Contributor
I would recommend reaching out to other users in the bot's community and asking about their experiences with withdrawing funds. This will give you a better understanding of the bot's reliability and trustworthiness in terms of earnings. It's also a good idea to do some research on the bot itself and see if there are any trusted reviews or testimonials from satisfied users. It's important to approach any trading bot with caution and to make informed decisions based on thorough research and personal experiences