Has Forex trading done more harm than good?

Kennysplash

Verified member
Whether we are on the social media or on a forum or we are surfing the internet we always see the hype around forex trading. We always see the forex trading platforms telling us how we can make huge money from trading, but is this true?
Forex trading is the older brother of gambling, you might think you are making profit from it but in the end you lose more than you gain. I know many people that their lives have been wrecked by forex trading, it is an unhealthy addiction and if it is not taken care of it can ruin someone's life. Make your money and invest it where you can get returns and if you don't want to invest you can just save it. You will be surprised at how much money you can actually save if you don't gamble it away. Some people might be making money on it but what is their percentage to those that lose? Forex trading has certainly done more harm than good.

Samuelkanu

Forex trading is gambling to those who don't understand it or who think it is a money making machine. It is gambling when you don't know what you are doing but when you know what you're doing is not gambling. So if you are not ready to put in the time required to learn Forex then you think of it as gambling. I have seen people that are very very successful trading and I'm always jealous of them because they put in a lot of time and then are patient enough to reap the rewards.

IamDozzy

Well, forex trading might look like gambling to those who rushed into it without having clear milestones the want to meet while doing forex. If one takes his/ her time to research on what forex is, attend seminars and lectures on forex trading, have mentors who are accomplished forex traders and finally practicing on a demo account before going life. When doing forex, you have to be very attentive to happening in the stock market and know when to enter a trade and when to completely stay off a trade. When one masters these, he/she can then boost of being an accomplished forex trader with something to show for it. Keyword is Learn about forex before going into it.

D

Deleted member 27583

Inappropriate posting - Post too wordy and trying to cheat the PTP to gain credit.
Whether we are on the social media or on a forum or we are surfing the internet we always see the hype around forex trading. We always see the forex trading platforms telling us how we can make huge money from trading, but is this true?
Forex trading is the older brother of gambling, you might think you are making profit from it but in the end you lose more than you gain. I know many people that their lives have been wrecked by forex trading, it is an unhealthy addiction and if it is not taken care of it can ruin someone's life. Make your money and invest it where you can get returns and if you don't want to invest you can just save it. You will be surprised at how much money you can actually save if you don't gamble it away. Some people might be making money on it but what is their percentage to those that lose? Forex trading has certainly done more harm than good.
Of cause the harm that he did to me is unforgettable,and a friend of mine as well,all our earning and saving at work ent into forex trading,ever since have been a lot more careful about when it comes to investment online...

Although the way the brokers will preach to you about it is very lucrative and in a less time it will bring you out of poverty,that it would make you live your dream life...

But they will never tell you the hazard or lose in it,I have never see anyone since I started trading online that comes in to tell me how much he made through forex trading only what they will keep saying is that,they are making it there...

That if you don't mind they can also teach you how to make it more there but they will have to sell you signal that once you pay they will be sending you signal so with that you will be earning as well....

I guess is the money you gave them to send you signal is what they earn by knowing forex not forex paying them by them investing into it...

Robson Dey

If you want to gain basic knowledge in Forex trading, you must do demo trading. Basic knowledge can never be acquired without demo trading. And if you practice live trading, it will be very risky. That's why there are so many websites online where there are so many videos and articles from which we can learn a lot. I trade on Forex4you brokers. I have learned a lot from this broker's platform and website.

Rachelgold

I learnt a life lesson investing my project money on forex trading. That was when I realised I have a long way to go, I had to go back to the basics and learn afresh using demo.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
In my own opinion, forex trading has done more goods than arms especially in my own country. Forex trading has given some people opportunity to earn full-time income from the comfort of their home. It has created employment indirectly as some people are setting up forex trading schools. The owner of this forex trading schools employ people to work for them. Forex trading also help to curb the menace of social vices.