Has Gambling Ever Put You Into Debt?

Bisolami

Verified member
We have a lot of people who are gamblers out there. I used to be a gambler before but I had to stop. I see it as a very bad activity and it is very capable of ruining you. Luckily for me, gambling has never put me into debt.

I have always learnt to gamble with a money that I can lose. If I realize that I am not capable of losing an amount of money, I will not gamble on it. I am glad that I was able to learn that.

What about you?
Have you ever been in debt because of gambling?

rubesh

Valued Contributor
It is critical to gamble wisely and within your financial capabilities. As you indicated, it's a good idea to only gamble with money you can handle losing and to set a spending limit. Furthermore, it is critical to identify when gambling has become a problem and to get treatment if necessary.

Those who deal with gambling addiction may find that obtaining professional counseling or joining a support group will help them overcome their addiction and prevent the bad repercussions that come with it.

Gambling is not a wise decision to invest and it is better to remain calm instead of investing on the sites to avert major issues.

Chibson1

Valued Contributor
No, I have gambled a lot of times but one thing I always do is that I never borrow money to do so.

Gambling is actually not a good lifestyle and I wouldn't advise anyone to go into it but if you are doing it it is better for you to gamble with the amount of money you can easily lead to go.

If you are a risk taker you can actually do so with the amount of money you can let go. I don't see the reason why people should borrow money in order to gamble. Gambling is a game of uncertainty and anything can actually happen.

Bisolami

Verified member
It is critical to gamble wisely and within your financial capabilities. As you indicated, it's a good idea to only gamble with money you can handle losing and to set a spending limit. Furthermore, it is critical to identify when gambling has become a problem and to get treatment if necessary.

Those who deal with gambling addiction may find that obtaining professional counseling or joining a support group will help them overcome their addiction and prevent the bad repercussions that come with it.

Gambling is not a wise decision to invest and it is better to remain calm instead of investing on the sites to avert major issues.
This is why I do not like to advise people to gamble because it is very likely for them to get addicted to it and it is also advisable to gamble with how much you can afford to lose that you are not going to regret the amount used to gamble if you know that you can never stop gambling.

And every gambler should learn about risk management because gambling is very risky and this is important for you to know how to manage the risk why you take.

Every gambler who manages risk will be able to control how much he is going to lose