Has Marketing Helped Your Business In Anyway?

Bisolami

Verified member
I used to have a business before it shut down and I can say that marketing helped me to grow that business before I decided to stop doing the business because I had some other things to do and I could not combine the. I made use of social media marketing and I was able to get people who were willing to buy from me from different parts of my country. I was also able to see the strengths of social media marketing.

Social media marketing will help you to get different customers from different parts of the world and it will even give you a kind of reputation that you deserve. That is why you need to treat your customers well so that you will have a good reputation. I am sure that a lot of people will testify to the fact that marketing has helped their business but some people will go against that because they did not benefit from it.

If we check well, we will realise that those set of people did not advertise to the right people who are willing to buy the products or those people who need the product and that is why they will come out to say that marketing has not helped their business.