Have a WordPress Site? Use These SEO Plugins

Mika

VIP Contributor
SEO is a very important part of blogging. If you are blogging with WordPress, you can find a lot of SEO plugins, some of the popular choices are Yoast and All in One SEO. You can use any of these plugins to do SEO on your website/blog.

Another SEO plugin that I find very useful is called All Meta Tags. This is a free plugin that you can use to add meta tags to your WordPress site. This plugin allows you to add meta tags for Google Webmaster, Bing Webmaster, Yandex Webmaster, or Alexa. By using this plugin, you can also verify your site for social sites like Pinterest, Facebook, or Twitter. You can also add keywords and descriptions for your site. You can add meta tags for various site verification.

Last edited:

Cinderella

I also used WordPress when I was actively blogging and yes, I used Yoast for my blog. SEO is important in blogging and one of the good things when using WordPress is that we can use plugins for various purposes. I hope I can start blogging again but as of now, I'm afraid I might not able to give more time so I don't try it as of yet. One of the most favorite plugins I used before is the PayPal plugin.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have a wordpress website but I am not much of blogger. I created a website just because as a social media influencer it will help me to bring more clients into my marketing business. Sadly, my website has not helped me much. It is becoming more of a burden for me.