Have any one here, find success with surveys??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I tried more than 50% of surveys throughout my online time. I never find the right one rewarding my vigorousness in pushing myself harder to find it. I have grown frustrated enough, which has made me given up on all surveys. Including with surveytime.io that keep sending me offers that never worked for me. Each time they sent an offer containing the details of offer on my desk, i click and answer all questions they presented to me. Still I can't find success with them each time I finish answering all their question in a given time duration. They will either say my answer didn't match the question, or I have been disqualified. I think surveys is a menace to me, I can't waste my time on it.

Have any of you, find success with surveys, if yes, then what's the name, and how much have you made since you started with them??

Khezo

Have gotten paid doing some survey works in the past. Surveys are not something you do to make huge or quick money. You have to be patient when doing them or else you get tired of it which will at the end of the day yield no fruit for you as you won't get paid. You have to also know about the withdrawal process and the minim minimum withdrawal limit before you venture into them. Calculate it well to see if it won't be a waste of time. Though there are lits of scam survey sites but you just have to open your eye well

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Have gotten paid doing some survey works in the past. Surveys are not something you do to make huge or quick money. You have to be patient when doing them or else you get tired of it which will at the end of the day yield no fruit for you as you won't get paid. You have to also know about the withdrawal process and the minim minimum withdrawal limit before you venture into them. Calculate it well to see if it won't be a waste of time. Though there are lits of scam survey sites but you just have to open your eye well
Your suggestion is a welcomed one, not all surveys are legit. As far as their are legit ones, you'll still find scamming ones. I don't just waste my time on them, even the legit ones sometimes do malfunction. Cos I don't the scenario, where by I will try my best to answer all necessary questions thrown on me, at the end of the long period of time spent to be positive with their question. I will get disqualified for no clear reason. That is why I focus my attention on the task that pays me, and not the one that doesn't pay me. Surveys work base on demographics, so they should focus on those locations that they favour, as for me, I no do again.

Suny

I have never heard of joining TheoremReach this way so I am interested but what is SDK? Does it only pay in bitcoin? I have worked on TheoremReach on different sites and thought it to be one of the better survey sites as it often gives you a reward just for attempting a survey. Surveys are my least favourite way to earn but I am tempted to try this because it is recommended by you @cmoneyspinner and I trust your judgement.
TheoremReach is part of various survey sites but they all cater to only tier1 countries. For instance, Cointypay is one survey site that has this survey site associated with them but it will not work for most countries barring the US, UK, Australia, and Canada. Not even New Zealanders get surveys from this site. Therefore always check whether that particular site works for your country or you wasting your time and getting frustrated.

cmoneyspinner

Not sure if it was the day of the week. I don't usually do surveys on a Sunday. But last Sunday night I had an awful time trying to take surveys through Theorem Reach. I kept getting a message that “Somebody had eaten all the surveys”. So then I tried some other survey sites like PeanutsLab and PollFish. They were duds! Then I tried AdGate and it that kept sending me to a page that said it no longer existed. Maybe it was just a bad night to be taking surveys. But this is why lots of people get discouraged.

J

jaycreed30

I tried more than 50% of surveys throughout my online time. I never find the right one rewarding my vigorousness in pushing myself harder to find it. I have grown frustrated enough, which has made me given up on all surveys. Including with surveytime.io that keep sending me offers that never worked for me. Each time they sent an offer containing the details of offer on my desk, i click and answer all questions they presented to me. Still I can't find success with them each time I finish answering all their question in a given time duration. They will either say my answer didn't match the question, or I have been disqualified. I think surveys is a menace to me, I can't waste my time on it.

Have any of you, find success with surveys, if yes, then what's the name, and how much have you made since you started with them??
Hi,

I can see how it very frustrating it is , we have all been there !!!!

what they are not telling you is doing surveys is a waste of time in my opinion … you should focused on watching videos with ads which u can find on some survey sites that offer other way to earn points or money as the points you earn are usually a great deal more and you can just leave the video running in the backgrounds while you do other things online .

I have two links that you can try out if u wanted? … but to respect the space on this wonderful forum. i would say if you are interested .. message me on here directly.

hope this helps !

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Hi,

I can see how it very frustrating it is , we have all been there !!!!

what they are not telling you is doing surveys is a waste of time in my opinion … you should focused on watching videos with ads which u can find on some survey sites that offer other way to earn points or money as the points you earn are usually a great deal more and you can just leave the video running in the backgrounds while you do other things online .

I have two links that you can try out if u wanted? … but to respect the space on this wonderful forum. i would say if you are interested .. message me on here directly.

hope this helps !
Pretty cool that you share my views about surveys. And know how frustrating it is to try and fail with survey quiz, when you got it right. They will just show one the back door, and deem your answers not matching to what they want. At first place i ask myself, why did they bring up this survey to me saying it matches my profile when they know i can't be rewarded for participating. That is the most frustrating part of my survey career, it made me to shut the door up when it comes to surveys. I think your suggestion to link me up is a welcomed one. I would prefer that option of watching videos via survey platform than answering surveys that i can never be rewarded for. I will PM you asap, thanks for trying to help.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Paid survey is one of the cool ways of making money on the internet. It offers people to make money by giving out their opinion about a project, a product or a service.

There are a lot of websites that makes it possible for an individual to participate in surveys and get paid.

Paid survey is one of the money making programs have engaged with in the past. Well, I didn't find much success with paid surveys.

The high-paying sites that offer survey programs do not accept my country because I come from Nigeria.

Those that accept my country don't have much survey programs that can make someone enough money.

Sometimes you can get kicked out when you have done the survey to the midway due different opinion submitted which may not correlate with the one they want.

Last edited:

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Back then when I was looking for ways to earn some money online, I came across this method of earning through surveys. So I did some searches and found survey sites that promised some income if I finished them. I registered in several of those survey sites but never earned from many of them. Most of them rejected me each time I finished giving out my personal details. It was so dissapointing when that happens and that made me to look for other methods of earning. Since learning about paid to post sites, I have never gone back to survey sites.

Divinechidera

I've never really had luck with surveys. Like you said, it's mainly for third-tier countries. I've really tried answering different surveys. It got to a point where it was becoming annoyingly frustrating because I was just giving out vital information (really personal information) without getting paid. Come to think of it, these surveys really look suspicious to me.
I gave up totally on surveys.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Back then when I was looking for ways to earn some money online, I came across this method of earning through surveys. So I did some searches and found survey sites that promised some income if I finished them. I registered in several of those survey sites but never earned from many of them. Most of them rejected me each time I finished giving out my personal details. It was so dissapointing when that happens and that made me to look for other methods of earning. Since learning about paid to post sites, I have never gone back to survey sites.
Okay, its quite a pity that you never got off earning with surveys. Sometimes i doubt their legitimacy, cos i don't know why I'll give out my person details to them and not earning a dime from the information i shared to them. That is very disappointing that we from third and fourth tier countries can't earn admirably from surveys. I have dropped it long ago from my list of earning online. Its good you discovered forum sites to earn from. At least they are good source to earn extra bucks out of your time online. I found it encouraging too, cos i love sharing opinions with people from different locations about money making opportunities online.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've never really had luck with surveys. Like you said, it's mainly for third-tier countries. I've really tried answering different surveys. It got to a point where it was becoming annoyingly frustrating because I was just giving out vital information (really personal information) without getting paid. Come to think of it, these surveys really look suspicious to me.
I gave up totally on surveys.
That is true, surveys looks very much annoying, especially when you give out your vital information and earning nothing from it. I have learned not to be given out such information about myself to surveys when i know i can't earn anything from it. One of the survey site i found more frustrating than others is surveytime.io. I have never seen where my answers got approval for payment. I will try my best to give out useful information about my life. Personal information that needs to be kept confidential to them at the end my reward is zero. That made me feel so bad and never on earth willing to take on surveys again. I have delisted them from my list of online side hustle gigs.

Finger Geek

Verified member
As a Nigerian getting a survey to complete has not been easy most surveys dosent accept Nigeria. But only one survey company that is meant for Africa. They send surveys through email every week.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't know where do you come from but I always complete almost all surveys with at least 95% success rate. Actually one should not fill up any survey unless he knows which survey sites work for what countries. Most survey sites have their own rules and specific countries and work specifically for those countries.
Let me give you an easy way if you wish to succeed on survey sites. First search google with your own country name as a keyword, for example, "Survey sites available for England" Once you find search returning results survey sites for your country, go ahead and join.
Okay, your tips for one to find survey sites that matches his demographics is helpful. But can't still work for me, even when search and get the ones mainly for my geographical location. Surveys have never been good to me, it might be good for you base on your demographic and your success rate with them. I will say it comes out to be earnable if one fills out want is needed in his or her profile. Sometimes people frame what they are not, and surveys accept it, thinking its the kind of person they are looking for. When you are trying to be real, they put your effort in jeopardy.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
As a Nigerian getting a survey to complete has not been easy most surveys dosent accept Nigeria. But only one survey company that is meant for Africa. They send surveys through email every week.
Hmm, I know how I feel when surveys don't work here. And as such we can't earn a dime through it since it doesn't work. Only few work here, and it is very rare to see those kind of surveys that reward you for your opinion. What about the one that pays you? You didn't specify the name since its the one that works mainly for Africans. I'm a Nigerian who never finds survey easy going with. I never earned a dime from it that's why quitted it to focus my attention on more rewarding ones.

Sprite1950

Last night I attempted a survey on greeting cards. It said it was 10 minutes long but 30 mins later I was still going. Then something went wrong and I could not continue with the survey and this is the type of thing that makes me angry about them. You can't carry on so have to abandon the survey and you have wasted all that time and ended up with nothing. I think all surveys should give us a small reward just for attempting it. It would make it a lot easier if there is a problem with the survey. :mad:

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
But you are from Germany, in this site we have our national flags just at our DP, if you are Nigerian, why you use Germany?

Last night I attempted a survey on greeting cards. It said it was 10 minutes long but 30 mins later I was still going. Then something went wrong and I could not continue with the survey and this is the type of thing that makes me angry about them. You can't carry on so have to abandon the survey and you have wasted all that time and ended up with nothing. I think all surveys should give us a small reward just for attempting it. It would make it a lot easier if there is a problem with the survey. :mad:
Same experience happened with me, I did surveys for long time that paid short amount and later time come when they started throwing me out of it and I finally got fedup with them and stopped doing surveys. But when I read many times that people are making good money in surveys, I tried to return, but problem was still same, just wasting time and completing most of it without getting credit. Now I don't care about surveys.

Finger Geek

Verified member
But you are from Germany, in this site we have our national flags just at our DP, if you are Nigerian, why you use Germany?

Same experience happened with me, I did surveys for long time that paid short amount and later time come when they started throwing me out of it and I finally got fedup with them and stopped doing surveys. But when I read many times that people are making good money in surveys, I tried to return, but problem was still same, just wasting time and completing most of it without getting credit. Now I don't care about surveys.
I have not set up my profile. I am from Nigeria. And thank you for notifying me. I will set up my profile now.

marcusfe

I have sometimes ago but no longer doing survey. Having suffered a lot humiliation from many survey sites in which you will wok very hard to answer many surveys but at the end of the day they will tell you that you are not qualified. A friend of mine once introduced me to a particular survey panel called Zap survey, I had thought it was going to be like the other I've been doing before but I just manage to spend some time with it. To my surprise I made about $25 in less than a week from this panel.

Winter

I think it's easiest for people from the USA and some parts of Europe. Many sites are looking for respondents from Canada and Australia too.
For other people, it is harder to find sites where they could do surveys. Even if they find more sites, they usually pay less to their members. I do surveys on sites that are available to me. Of course you always have to fight.

Abu4exel

I have found success with surveys, not one nor two. A times you see some survey telling you to pay some certain amount before you could earn while some, you need not to pay before earning. Examples like planet station survey site, ignite and so on, I need to pay before earning, I earned through the task being given to me.