Earn Money Have crypto make money been successful for you recently?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
In the last 72 hours saw 99% of spot and future traders losing over $2 billion trading BTC. The recent dip in price of BTC after El-salvador's BTC legal tender aspirations was made formal, that announcement took BTC price from $50,000 to $43,000 quickly.

That has resulted in plenty losses, and great panic selling from other BTC traders who thought it will be another major dip. But that won't be the case around BTC at the moment, the coin is still going on a turnaround in price. We should always expect slight bearish run, until it gets to the targeted mark finally.

I believe some persons who traded other coins recently didn't suffer losses just like those who traded BTC did. Their will be enough positive things even if negative overshadows the present.

Did you trade recently? Was it a successful trading for you?

Phabbyfundz

I would say in the long run that the unpredictability of the crypto currency makes it even more interesting to venture into. Just as the forex market the crypto market as well has some important factors to consider which are analysis in crypto trading. To be a really profitable crypto trader you have to know about this analysis.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
All that I've mentioned for you here are simply exchange sites they work like Binance. Just like Binance, and blockchain.com has option for withdrawals for our country and others doesn't have. Even up to now I can't get to understand how blockchain.com works especially their P2P method, that is why stick with Binance.
You have to be very careful because there are some cryptocurrency exchanges that are worse than even the Nigerian government. I think that is the reason a lot of people stick to binance but some people do complain that balance is complicated and difficult to understand .but I don't think binance is all that complicated.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
That recent fall in price took
a lot of people on unawares especially futures traders. I think it was a mere manipulation buy some Bitcoin whales in order to lower the price for the people of El Salvador to buy at a cheaper price. I hope now bitcoin is recovering and we would expect a new all-time high soon.

Raiyan10

Man, yesterday 5 coins hit 500% profit. And Good traders didn't lost anything. Btc market is kinda down but it will change soon. As other coins are pumping high. Thus pumping will stop and only then The Big coins like BTC,ETH,BCH will pump. And the profit from it will be much greater than you expect.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't really have much idea about those ones that you have just mention, I know of coingecko and I can believe it is as a website that talks about all cryptocurrency ,I didn't know it is an exchanges. What's of others that you have just mention are they cryptocurrency exchanges ? because I don't have much idea about them all.
All that I've mentioned for you here are simply exchange sites they work like Binance. Just like Binance, and blockchain.com has option for withdrawals for our country and others doesn't have. Even up to now I can't get to understand how blockchain.com works especially their P2P method, that is why stick with Binance.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have trust-wallet account but I prefer Binance for every Cryptocurrency related transactions is very secured for me. And I'm not looking elsewhere to transact which isn't Binance. I have account in many exchange sites like coingecko, blockchain.com, Okex, Huobi etc. But I am simply settled with Binance exchange cos of its coin features and other amazing features too.
I don't really have much idea about those ones that you have just mention, I know of coingecko and I can believe it is as a website that talks about all cryptocurrency ,I didn't know it is an exchanges. What's of others that you have just mention are they cryptocurrency exchanges ? because I don't have much idea about them all.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes the cryptocurrency I am talking about is on binance because every cryptocurrency I am trading and what am researching on is always on binance because that is one of my favorites crypto currency exchanges.i used trust wallet but I do not use it all the time to accept payments from website that request for wallet address.
I have trust-wallet account but I prefer Binance for every Cryptocurrency related transactions is very secured for me. And I'm not looking elsewhere to transact which isn't Binance. I have account in many exchange sites like coingecko, blockchain.com, Okex, Huobi etc. But I am simply settled with Binance exchange cos of its coin features and other amazing features too.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
3 billion supplies at the moment for the coin it's simply encouraging. That shows investors are still investing tracking the coin and investing funds into it in order to push the price more up and cause free flow of the coin. I'll go search for this coin you've made mention here, at Binance if it's listed or not.
Yes the cryptocurrency I am talking about is on binance because every cryptocurrency I am trading and what am researching on is always on binance because that is one of my favorites crypto currency exchanges.i used trust wallet but I do not use it all the time to accept payments from website that request for wallet address.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes you can check it out but I think the total supply is going to be about 3 billion .it has done tremendously in the past few weeks, there are a lot of potential cryptocurrency that are on my arsenal but because of lack of money I cannot invest in them all but I will try to invest in them as soon as I can.
3 billion supplies at the moment for the coin it's simply encouraging. That shows investors are still investing tracking the coin and investing funds into it in order to push the price more up and cause free flow of the coin. I'll go search for this coin you've made mention here, at Binance if it's listed or not.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I'll go over at coinmarketcap to check on the coin to know it's current price value, marketcap, supply rate, to see if the coin is simply worth it or not. I never heard about the coin I'm simply hearing for the first time through you. I am eager to hold more coin in my portfolio to grow more in the future.
Yes you can check it out but I think the total supply is going to be about 3 billion .it has done tremendously in the past few weeks, there are a lot of potential cryptocurrency that are on my arsenal but because of lack of money I cannot invest in them all but I will try to invest in them as soon as I can.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The name of the cryptocurrency is fantom and it is a nice cryptocurrency for you to invest on. it is possible that the coin can grow up to $10 before the year is out. you can confirm it yourself by checking out the chat history and you will know that it has done tremendously in the last few weeks. If I have money I will invest in it as much as I can.
I'll go over at coinmarketcap to check on the coin to know it's current price value, marketcap, supply rate, to see if the coin is simply worth it or not. I never heard about the coin I'm simply hearing for the first time through you. I am eager to hold more coin in my portfolio to grow more in the future.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Which is that cryptocurrency you are talking about? The price of $1.5 per coin which has got lot of potential is very interesting if the coin is not following the trends of bitcoin like other popular coins like litecoin or bitcoin cash. Is the coin ranked good in coinmarketcap?
The name of the cryptocurrency is fantom and it is a nice cryptocurrency for you to invest on. it is possible that the coin can grow up to $10 before the year is out. you can confirm it yourself by checking out the chat history and you will know that it has done tremendously in the last few weeks. If I have money I will invest in it as much as I can.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
For now I do not have any extra money to invest ,I am waiting for bizdustry to pay me some of my earning from there I can have an opportunity to invest in one of the most potential crypto-currency I have just discovered, the current price of the cryptocurrency is 1.5 dollars but it is possible that it might reach upto $10 before the year runs out.
That's fantastic for you to discover a potential coin with possibility of reaching $10 before 2022. Bizdustry Admin will pay you for sure. Expect your payment from now to Thursday, that's when he normally pays, don't expect to see it on Sunday cos he paid recently on Thursday. So he'll be hoping it gets to a week before he pays again.

Putta Vince

For now I do not have any extra money to invest ,I am waiting for bizdustry to pay me some of my earning from there I can have an opportunity to invest in one of the most potential crypto-currency I have just discovered, the current price of the cryptocurrency is 1.5 dollars but it is possible that it might reach upto $10 before the year runs out.
Which is that cryptocurrency you are talking about? The price of $1.5 per coin which has got lot of potential is very interesting if the coin is not following the trends of bitcoin like other popular coins like litecoin or bitcoin cash. Is the coin ranked good in coinmarketcap?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Hmm, that's true, BTC controls all other coins in the market. When it is deeply affected others follow suit as well. And that's the case now, BTC is now at $44,000 after reaching $52,000 earlier this week. But I believe it will increase as we approach the new week. If you have funds invest today, and expect changes in the next 24 hours as the new week comes by.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
During the sharp dip in cryptocurrency that make a lot of future trade has to be liquidated, this actually affected all other cryptocurrency .as we all know bitcoins is the only cryptocurrency that has the power to control all other cryptocurrency. therefore all other cryptocurrency were seriously affected and traders will also At lost.
Hmm, that's true, BTC controls all other coins in the market. When it is deeply affected others follow suit as well. And that's the case now, BTC is now at $44,000 after reaching $52,000 earlier this week. But I believe it will increase as we approach the new week. If you have funds invest today, and expect changes in the next 24 hours as the new week comes by.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
In the last 72 hours saw 99% of spot and future traders losing over $2 billion trading BTC. The recent dip in price of BTC after El-salvador's BTC legal tender aspirations was made formal, that announcement took BTC price from $50,000 to $43,000 quickly.

That has resulted in plenty losses, and great panic selling from other BTC traders who thought it will be another major dip. But that won't be the case around BTC at the moment, the coin is still going on a turnaround in price. We should always expect slight bearish run, until it gets to the targeted mark finally.

I believe some persons who traded other coins recently didn't suffer losses just like those who traded BTC did. Their will be enough positive things even if negative overshadows the present.

Did you trade recently? Was it a successful trading for you?
During the sharp dip in cryptocurrency that make a lot of future trade has to be liquidated, this actually affected all other cryptocurrency .as we all know bitcoins is the only cryptocurrency that has the power to control all other cryptocurrency. therefore all other cryptocurrency were seriously affected and traders will also At lost.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Crypto market is not fainted hearts. It will surprise you that those that lost through the dip won't even bother becuase they believe that there is light at the end of the tunnel. Though there are some people that made gain during the dip, for instance IDEX and NEAR made some gain.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I've always viewed crypto with the same lens I view multi level marketing, most shit coins are just pump and dump, so some engineers will come together and decide to create a coin and then market it to garner some traffic and some people that'll buy it and after that they'll dump the coin nilly willy and pocket the difference.

Some people made money during the bill run in 2022 but after that it's more like a hype nowadays crypto is only played by investors who have deep pockets and most of them are not in for quick profits and are willing to wait.