Have heard about Satoshi mining app?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I was recently introduced to this mining app late last year by one of us in this forum ( Trendri PTP). I don't really know about the authenticity of the mining app, but the user assured me that the coin which the miner gives us will be valuable in the future. At the moment, I'm not mining much, I'm still way back in rewards, around 0.35 BTCs, which is the fraction of the coin rewarded to users.

The user that introduced me to the mining app said, I should continue mining that the value of the coin will rank at $1 when it launches later this year. I'm crossing my hands, and watching out what this coin, gotten out of mining will turn out to be. I just hope my hard work doesn't go in vain just as others disappointed me. Take a look at the screenshot below to see the mining app, if you've come accross it.
Share your opinion let's help each other make real money and avoid being scammed.

Screenshot_20220518-121018.png

Hassanbenjamin

I was recently introduced to this mining app late last year by one of us in this forum ( Trendri PTP). I don't really know about the authenticity of the mining app, but the user assured me that the coin which the miner gives us will be valuable in the future. At the moment, I'm not mining much, I'm still way back in rewards, around 0.35 BTCs, which is the fraction of the coin rewarded to users.

The user that introduced me to the mining app said, I should continue mining that the value of the coin will rank at $1 when it launches later this year. I'm crossing my hands, and watching out what this coin, gotten out of mining will turn out to be. I just hope my hard work doesn't go in vain just as others disappointed me. Take a look at the screenshot below to see the mining app, if you've come accross it.
Share your opinion let's help each other make real money and avoid being scammed.

View attachment 53526 Yeah, the app is seems to be trusted by a score of people who believe in it and it got me develop a strong interest in it but where I have displeasure about it is the signing up process coz it always tells me that my nose is not seen or my face not seen by the camera and the whole stuff sucks.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
View attachment 53526 Yeah, the app is seems to be trusted by a score of people who believe in it and it got me develop a strong interest in it but where I have displeasure about it is the signing up process coz it always tells me that my nose is not seen or my face not seen by the camera and the whole stuff sucks.
Hmm, I didn't encounter issues with it's KYC verification, in fact it went smoothly. Try your best to be in a well lite environment, so the camera will capture your face the best it supposed which the system gonna approve. That's how I manage to complete the KYC verification on my own end, and I'm already mining the app. If not that I'm slow, I ought to have gotten some reasonable amount of it's coin. I am still crossing my hands and hoping that this coin doesn't disappoint like others failed to live up to their expectations after much promises. That's the sole reason why I'm not pushing to much with this app, I'm still feeling skeptic about the prospect due to the negative encounters from similar projects like this.

Bharon

View attachment 53526
Hope your doing great 👍 I know about a mining site which have a very high mining power so you don't need to buy miner again. But I don't know how long it would last let me know if your interested