Have You Been Affected By The Fluctuations In The Prices Of Cryptocurrencies?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
We know that right now cryptocurrency market has crashed. The prices of cryptocurrencies are falling on a daily basis right now and this might be a bad news for many investors. Have you been affected by the recent crash of cryptocurrencies right now? I have not invested in cryptocurrencies so I have not suffered a loss but I am sure many people have invested and they might have suffered. So have you been affected by the recent fluctuation of cryptocurrency prices? Here is a list of fluctuation of prices (in percentage) of major and popular cryptocurrencies:-

Bitcoin fell by 33% (approximately)

Ethereum fell by 6.2 percent

Litecoin fell by 30.6 percent

These are the fluctuations that happened in the last 30 days and these fluctuations are quite huge!

Every crypto enthusiasts, that is addicted with trading or investing on different coins must be affected by fluctuations of the coins. At the moment the coins are facing bearish run, they're just falling from their highest land mark to halving in price. I'm not surprise about that, fluctuations do occur, either it moves up or it comes down.

I am not affected by reduce of price of cryptocurrency because I do not store upcoming crypto payment as crypto in payeer account i convert them directly to RUB so decrease of price doesn't affect me as I exchange my earning at time so let's suppose if I let 0,04 LTC and price is decreased at payeer account in this case I will be affected as when changing them to RUB the quantity will decrease due to market decreasal of price.

I am not affected by reduce of price of cryptocurrency because I do not store upcoming crypto payment as crypto in payeer account i convert them directly to RUB so decrease of price doesn't affect me as I exchange my earning at time so let's suppose if I let 0,04 LTC and price is decreased at payeer account in this case I will be affected as when changing them to RUB the quantity will decrease due to market decreasal of price.

Your case is actually much similar to mine. I always convert cryptocurrencies to USD whenever I recieve my payments. I do this to avoid loss of money due to fluctuations in the price of cryptocurrencies. However, the trick here is that you must immediately convert the coins as you get the money. Otherwise, the price might fluctuate and you may suffer from loss. I just hope price of crypto will surely increase sooner.

Its good you make use of payeer to convert or exchange your crypto to fiat currency and avoid undue or untimely fluctuations that can cause your coins value to drop down to unexpected level. I'm a crypto trader, I'm not panicked at all when the fluctuations falls down the value of my coins, i have the hope it will improve and bring me the needed profit.

I would have agreed with OP if I read this post yesterday 'cause my wallet value was less than 50% what it used to be a couple of weeks ago but not today! I can say, the crypto trading is picking up right now and it will continue for the next few days. However, weekends are always good for buying so I will wait for Friday evening.
I would like to remind readers that when BTC touched 65K people thought it will reach 100K but that was the time when I booked my profit and looking for another opportunity to reinvest.

I would have agreed with OP if I read this post yesterday 'cause my wallet value was less than 50% what it used to be a couple of weeks ago but not today! I can say, the crypto trading is picking up right now and it will continue for the next few days. However, weekends are always good for buying so I will wait for Friday evening.
I would like to remind readers that when BTC touched 65K people thought it will reach 100K but that was the time when I booked my profit and looking for another opportunity to reinvest.
That's good to you seized your opportunity earlier and know that Bitcoin won't be getting to that expected $100,000 mark anytime soon, that's just the case now. Before it will recover from this shock bearish run that made the price to halve. I'm happy the coins are making good waves to be waking up from the bearish in some couple of days now.

My guess on the buyers of crypto now is with hesitation because of the recent sliding of prices in the market. When the price goes down that means the demand is down and vice versa. The fluctuating prices would definitely affect the enthusiasts. There are 2 of my friends who quit buying crypto because of the bad experience of losing (minimal) amount in the investment.

My guess on the buyers of crypto now is with hesitation because of the recent sliding of prices in the market. When the price goes down that means the demand is down and vice versa. The fluctuating prices would definitely affect the enthusiasts. There are 2 of my friends who quit buying crypto because of the bad experience of losing (minimal) amount in the investment.
Crypto is for those who are determined to earn future rewards when things start climbing higher. If you aren't ready for the risk their is no point trying to get onboard to earn through crypto investment. I've been around Cryptocurrency for one year now, the little experience I've gotten, have made eager to keep on going around the investment scheme.