Earn Money Have you been scammed by fake online money making games

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Have you been scammed by fake online money making games before? I have fallen into their trap severally
The first one i played wasted my time and efforts . To make matter worse, when I am exhausted playing the game I hand it over to my first son to play and if he's exhausted he hands it over to his mummy
The game succeeded in fooling the whole of my family members
The withdrawal threshold of the game in question is $300 and when we attained $295 , the balance stopped increasing
I came across another one again on YouTube. The guy promoting the game displayed his paypal earnings from the game. He convinced me with his sugar-coated words and again I fell in the trap
After playing for 2 months I reached the withdrawal threshold and it keeps displaying balance error each time I try withdrawing

This is so frustrating and I understand that there are many of such games out there
Have you played one before? Were you paid playing it? Let's share our experiences on this

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Good for you, I fell into their trap twice. Why the so called digital marketing agent on YouTube decieve people . I sense that they collect commission from the app developers to fraud people.
People like that have flooded YouTube deceiving innocent people. It's high time YouTube take drastic action on such agent or probably, blocked their account.
Sorry about that,I have trained myself to understand that any sites that actually ask you to pay some money sometimes are not legit and even if they are legit now they may not be able to maintain it for a long time, I've heard a lot of stories about most of this site that is why I do not even participate.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I never had any experience of this before because i only concentrate on paid to post sites as I do not have time to engage in any gaming sites,I always believe that it is a waste of time but I don't know if people have been making something out of it, I never had any experience of scam before

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Many of the make money online video games platforms are nothing but CPA marketers. They are completing an offer and they are the ones making the money. I have come across such forums before and I can say that they're looking for people who will help them grow their platform for free.
Yes, you have hit the nail at the head and also, they make money from promoted ads. Too many ads pop up while playing the game and they are making a lot of money from it. Giving the player an iota of what they've made becomes a big problem

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Many of the make money online video games platforms are nothing but CPA marketers. They are completing an offer and they are the ones making the money. I have come across such forums before and I can say that they're looking for people who will help them grow their platform for free.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I do not enjoy playing games online because I just believe that it will take a lot of my data and that I may not be able to make something out of it because it is just like gambling, I concentrate on paid to post site alone. That is the one I'm doing for now until I get a better way to make money online.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
They do not have conscience and they believe that they are just smart, this is the thing that I have been thinking why on Earth they can just scam people off their money and they can use the money confidently without feeling any guilt, we all need to be guided about some of the investment we are doing.
Certain things do not last long. Creating big wealth for yourself via illegal rout is a very disgusting thing to do and will never last long. They might be driving fancy cars, living inside mansion , spending lavishly but they will never be at peace.
They live their life in fear and are always afraid of police all the time.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I have been the victim of this kind of websites where they always mentioned that earn money easily.
Later than I got that this is not so easy how we think about making money.
There are very less websites that pays well and they are real otherwise most of them are fake and illegal as well they make full other people and they hold their money and great amount and never return them back very easily so there are some precautions that we should keeping our mind that never ever join any website or any link where they demand about registration fees and they ask you to pay great amount to invest here never do this stupid things because this type of things can lay you down very fast.
That's another important point. The first thing that will put you off is the registration charges but what about starclicks. Although, i have not withdrawn from it but the feedback messages showed that they are legit and yet the site in question demand for $5 for membership upgrade. I am still waiting to reach the withdrawal threshold before giving my opinion on it

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
That's a good idea and I think I will toe your line. This medium is the best for sensitisation and i'm loving it . I wonder how some people could be so callous. All they think about is to dupe and stripp their fellow human off their joy and happiness . It's so pathetic and I concluded that so many are animal like. How could you want to benefit from making someone else cry.
They do not have conscience and they believe that they are just smart, this is the thing that I have been thinking why on Earth they can just scam people off their money and they can use the money confidently without feeling any guilt, we all need to be guided about some of the investment we are doing.

Janiya

I have been the victim of this kind of websites where they always mentioned that earn money easily.
Later than I got that this is not so easy how we think about making money.
There are very less websites that pays well and they are real otherwise most of them are fake and illegal as well they make full other people and they hold their money and great amount and never return them back very easily so there are some precautions that we should keeping our mind that never ever join any website or any link where they demand about registration fees and they ask you to pay great amount to invest here never do this stupid things because this type of things can lay you down very fast.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Sorry about that,I have trained myself to understand that any sites that actually ask you to pay some money sometimes are not legit and even if they are legit now they may not be able to maintain it for a long time, I've heard a lot of stories about most of this site that is why I do not even participate.
That's a good idea and I think I will toe your line. This medium is the best for sensitisation and i'm loving it . I wonder how some people could be so callous. All they think about is to dupe and stripp their fellow human off their joy and happiness . It's so pathetic and I concluded that so many are animal like. How could you want to benefit from making someone else cry.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I have not been a victim of this heartless fraudulent act. I have played games online and I was lucky to be rewarded as promised. Though the money was small but not faked. The other time I was scammed it is all my fault. I inputed my nickname and when I want to collect my money, they didn't pay because the name didn't correlate with my real name.
Lucky you, countless number of people have been ripped off there time and effort by the so called games. A strict mechanism should be put in place to curb this illicit act. The promoters are all over YouTube and they will show fake PayPal payment proofs. Many people have fallen in the trap

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The name of one of the game is wood block but I have forgotten the name of the other game. After spending a lot of time playing, you definitely can not withdraw. Is there no way to checks something like these online? Fraudsters are everywhere online. One need to be very careful this days

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have not been a victim of this heartless fraudulent act. I have played games online and I was lucky to be rewarded as promised. Though the money was small but not faked. The other time I was scammed it is all my fault. I inputed my nickname and when I want to collect my money, they didn't pay because the name didn't correlate with my real name.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I have never been scammed before because I do not always like to engage myself in any sites that will ask me to pay a certain amount of money so as to earn, Paid to post site is my favourite and I have not been concentrating on any site that will ask me to pay anything, most of them are scammers
Good for you, I fell into their trap twice. Why the so called digital marketing agent on YouTube decieve people . I sense that they collect commission from the app developers to fraud people.
People like that have flooded YouTube deceiving innocent people. It's high time YouTube take drastic action on such agent or probably, blocked their account.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have never been scammed before because I do not always like to engage myself in any sites that will ask me to pay a certain amount of money so as to earn, Paid to post site is my favourite and I have not been concentrating on any site that will ask me to pay anything, most of them are scammers

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I just laugh out loud with your narrative. The first rule of winning online is never join a site or earning app with high cash out amount. How can you join an app with $300 has minimum payout. I can take that risk. Highest for me is $30 anything higher I move

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The most annoying part is that they place enough video adverts on the app and you will need to watch it inorder to proceed to the next stage.
I believe they are making enough money from such ads but refused to share a token of it to the players
I give up on it because it doesn't work for me
They're very fraudulent indeed, what's the name of the gaming app so we write review on it to expose it's scamming ways. I hate when someone is scammed after exhausting his or her time promoting the site at the end of the day scam follows. I've experienced scam countless times online, i know how it pains to earn nothing after devoting much time to earn.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Very devastating that the mobile game developers are very dubious. That's not worth it after trying so many days to near the threshold for withdrawal, they acrimoniously stopped the reward program so you won't cash out level, and they'll say its a glitch or violation from you. That's why i don't fancy playing games to earn money online.
The most annoying part is that they place enough video adverts on the app and you will need to watch it inorder to proceed to the next stage.
I believe they are making enough money from such ads but refused to share a token of it to the players
I give up on it because it doesn't work for me

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Very devastating that the mobile game developers are very dubious. That's not worth it after trying so many days to near the threshold for withdrawal, they acrimoniously stopped the reward program so you won't cash out level, and they'll say its a glitch or violation from you. That's why i don't fancy playing games to earn money online.