Earn Money Have you considered teaching online to make money?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When it comes to teaching lots of persons are overwhelmed to teach, due to anxiety. While some persons are very passionate to teach to earn some minimal amount of money, cos teachers are underpaid in most countries.

Those who are teaching offline in some private institutions earning very minimal amount of money forgot that they can also teach online in a remote way and earn better than they do offline when teaching in private elementary or high school institution.

Here are the list of site you can earn from , tutoring online and resign from your low minimal income, teaching offline in private schools.

* Teach at Bibo.com; with Bibo.com, you can schedule the time you'll earn from tutoring none English students. The payment starts from $1.25 for every 25 minutes of lesson with the students.
If you book more than 8 classes every day you're certain to earn a living from it as an average person better than you do with offline private school teaching.

* Cambly.com; Cambly pays higher than Bibo when it comes to pay rate per minutes or hours spent in teaching English and other subjects to students coming from different geographical areas. You'll earn $0.17 cent every minute of teaching, you make $10 per hour of teaching your students at Cambly.com. Meaning if you book up to 5 classes at Cambly in a day, you earn $50 a day. Which is more than some civil servants weekly salary in some countries.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
They asked for some qualifications but not the tertiary institution qualification. I am still in the university I don't have such qualification for now. They will asked for little description about yourself, with KYC verification, your education background, your past experiences. I passed those ones, I'm simply waiting for them to approved my account so I'll begin teaching.
Wow,if you think it's going to be profitable then that should be a good online business for you because personally for me I don't like any online business that I have to teach a lot of people. The reason is because that ability and the passion to teach these people is not there in me, I rather prefer to go for a technical skill.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I've registered with cambly over four months now. They told me I can simply wait from 1-6 months to get back to me. So I'm still waiting if I'll get a chance to work at cambly cos their rate is the best. If I secure it then that will surely bring me enough income to make a living and cater for my needs.
And don't you think the time frame is too long.. What do they want to be checking for that too much time. Anyway I can not blame them. They may have some reasons for saying that. Please can application and all the process be done on phone? Or everything must be done on the laptop?

Phabbyfundz

In recent times this has come to be a really profitable method of earning money with your skills online. And I would really like to commend you on how you have taken time to outline the available methods, paying proper attention to details you have enlighten us about the available methods to earn money online as a teacher .

Putta Vince

I never actually taught online before but I have solved student's doubts on maths and science in an app called Hashlearn and earned like $1 per session , but I no more earn from there because of my tight schedule and lesser availability of work. And also I got busy with my college studies , that's the reason I was not able to focus on clearing doubts of high school students.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I've registered with cambly over four months now. They told me I can simply wait from 1-6 months to get back to me. So I'm still waiting if I'll get a chance to work at cambly cos their rate is the best. If I secure it then that will surely bring me enough income to make a living and cater for my needs.
Ok I am interested to know what this cambly is all about ,is it a paid to post website or is it a freelance platform ? and another thing is that why are there even asking you to wait for 1.6 months before you can get back to them .did you have any test to take that will require you to wait till that time ? I just want to get some idea about it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Ok I am interested to know what this cambly is all about ,is it a paid to post website or is it a freelance platform ? and another thing is that why are there even asking you to wait for 1.6 months before you can get back to them .did you have any test to take that will require you to wait till that time ? I just want to get some idea about it.
Cambly isn't a paid to post site oh, it's a tutoring website where you'll be a teacher or tutor, and tutor the students on what they need to do, I can be English or any other beneficial subject. They pay per hour, which is $10 if you book up to one hour tutoring class with students. I am still waiting for their review to finish or never.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Cambly isn't a paid to post site oh, it's a tutoring website where you'll be a teacher or tutor, and tutor the students on what they need to do, I can be English or any other beneficial subject. They pay per hour, which is $10 if you book up to one hour tutoring class with students. I am still waiting for their review to finish or never.
While such a website sometimes will always look for qualification from people who are interested to work with them , that you must have a qualification as a university teacher or any other qualification that shows that you are a well trusted before you are able to engage and train the student don't you think so they will ask for this ???

sincerem

VIP Contributor
While such a website sometimes will always look for qualification from people who are interested to work with them , that you must have a qualification as a university teacher or any other qualification that shows that you are a well trusted before you are able to engage and train the student don't you think so they will ask for this ???
They asked for some qualifications but not the tertiary institution qualification. I am still in the university I don't have such qualification for now. They will asked for little description about yourself, with KYC verification, your education background, your past experiences. I passed those ones, I'm simply waiting for them to approved my account so I'll begin teaching.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Wow I wonder how you have been able to discover most of this paying website .most of the website I am interested to work for is a freelance website although the one you mentioned are one of them but I don't know if it is possible for you to earn here just as a lot of people are making something reasonable as a freelancer.

dagm

Mentor is just one of one of the absolute most popular function individuals are actually performing nowadays, it is might be reside as well as might be on the internet mentor when it comes to on the internet you have to message an on the internet mentor course to assist individuals Understanding more around your study's as well as paying out you for that it therefore legitimate

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Wow,if you think it's going to be profitable then that should be a good online business for you because personally for me I don't like any online business that I have to teach a lot of people. The reason is because that ability and the passion to teach these people is not there in me, I rather prefer to go for a technical skill.
I understand, not everyone has that passion to teach, even me doesn't like teaching but since the teaching can be done remotely without moving an inch and most especially at my own free time, that's simply what I love about teaching online than moving offline simply to teach those students and receive peanuts and stress.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I understand, not everyone has that passion to teach, even me doesn't like teaching but since the teaching can be done remotely without moving an inch and most especially at my own free time, that's simply what I love about teaching online than moving offline simply to teach those students and receive peanuts and stress.
Well I know that is true ,anything that has to do with online is always easier compared to the offline side of it. But even if you are teaching online you have to prepare a lot of notes and that is one of the things I always try to avoid because you have to write so much note and you have to practice it so you know what to teach people .to me I don't consider it as a passion.lolz.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well I know that is true ,anything that has to do with online is always easier compared to the offline side of it. But even if you are teaching online you have to prepare a lot of notes and that is one of the things I always try to avoid because you have to write so much note and you have to practice it so you know what to teach people .to me I don't consider it as a passion.lolz.
Lolz, you aren't going to write any lesson plan, make notes on your lesson plan. You'll make out your own topics base on the school curriculum, you'll summarize what you want to teach, and you'll teach the students without looking into your jotted notes, you might glance a little for guidance. What you're teaching it's simple English or any other subject for lower grade school children.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Those are very good examples of sites that you can earn from teaching online. Teaching is one of the best passions that I have since when I was young. However, I have not studied any teaching course to be a professional teacher. I wonder if these sites require you to be a trained teacher or you can just reach whichever topic you have good knowledge on.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Lolz, you aren't going to write any lesson plan, make notes on your lesson plan. You'll make out your own topics base on the school curriculum, you'll summarize what you want to teach, and you'll teach the students without looking into your jotted notes, you might glance a little for guidance. What you're teaching it's simple English or any other subject for lower grade school children.
And this is what you said that I will be able to do it on my spare .time this is a full-time job. Because you said that I will not be able to look at my notebook, that means I have to cram everything into my head so that when I am live on screen then I released what I cram. If they will not allow me to use notebook then it is even more difficult than preparing a note.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Teaching online is one of coolest ways to make money online but most people have not really been paying attention to this way of making money. Apparently, some people are not even aware that this particular way exist to make money online. I think I will try out this method one day, may be it will work for me.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I think it may be here or some other fora or maybe personal chat in one the groups I belong to that someone made mention of some websites that one can teach online. I have been trying to work these websites out but never succeed with them. It will be my happiest time if I see myself teaching people online for money.