Earn Money Have you donated money to charitable organization before?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It feels nice at times to help some vulnerable people in life to have sense of belonging. I know how it feels to be stranded in life when it comes to having no money to take care of the primary needs. That's one of the primary reasons why charitable organizations are formed both online and offline to assist those vulnerable individuals young and old from the little token of contributions made by us into their charity organization account.

To be frank, I never donated to any charitable organization before, but I've assisted the vulnerable ones around my vicinity with the little I had. Helping the vulnerable people through charitable means is something I'll consider.

Have you donated to the charity before?

Or have you helped the one in need during turbulent time?

To be honest, I have not donated money to charity house before but I have given out materials to them I have given out food and some unused clothes to them. But God knows if I have much, I will do more. And very soon, I will like to be donating to them.

To be honest, I have not donated money to charity house before but I have given out materials to them I have given out food and some unused clothes to them. But God knows if I have much, I will do more. And very soon, I will like to be donating to them.
If you've helped them by providing food, and clothes that means you've donated something to them. It is also a worthwhile stuff which you donated which is euivalent to money cos we use money to buy those items. I know that if you have you'll give cos you've shown that humor in you to help those in need. And with such mindset favour will find you.

I'm not really donated to a charitable organisation before but I am planning on doing that very soon. It is quite very good and gives a sense of fulfilment whenever you donate money to the less privileged. No wonder the world's richest people have to their own charitable organizations around the world.

have donated used clothes to clothing banks before and regularly donate to a water aid charity.
donating and helping those in need comes back to you one way or another. you help someone , someone somewhere somehow will end up helping you when you need it the most,

To be frank and not bragging I have been donating money not to charitable institutions but to people in my circle. The other day I sent money to our former housemaid who just given birth and needing money. My cousin's husband was in the ICU because of covid. They needed donation for the hospital bills. Things like that where my money goes but not to the church or civic groups.

Well personally I have never done it before on my own to donate to the charitable organisation but I have been able to do it through church and other organisation and we contributed some amount of money to help the needy and poor people, I should even consider doing it personally..

I have not donated to any charitable organisation before but I have given people money I have with me as long as I have it I can always help people but to an organisation, I have not tried that before probably because over here most organisation embezzle the fund donated to them