Investment Have You Ever Invested Money In Farming Business?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Farming business is quite lucrtive and there are many farmers in my country who have been earning a really good amount of money in my country. I live in an agricultural country and there is a vast area in my country where many crops are cultivated. These farmers in my country usually have a really great knowledge of how to grow crops and how to take care of the produce they grow. They also have a great amount of experience when it comes to agriculture and growing crops. There are many farmers who are rich, but I guess not all of them are very rich and this is why the government tries to support them sometimes by providing them business loans. Have you ever considered investing money into farming business?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Agriculture is the one of the best investments to venture in because it is cornerstone of every country. I would have loved to venture into this investment fully though I am doing it partially, but the reason is that there are many problems faced by farmers in my country and there have no been solution to them yet.

Richee84

Farming is one of the best business to invest in, it is very lucrative though also very tedious to do. I have never invested in farm before not before I don't want to but because modern farming is base on mechanized farming which is highly capital intensive. If I have the require capital for mechanize farming then I can go into farming fully

uforwealth

Verified member
Although I didn't invest my money in farming and don't have a plan to do so in the nearest future, farming is one of the profitable investments that I can advise people to try.

The benefits of farming can't be overestimated.one of these benefits is provision of food in large quantity by farmers and that is the reason why these farmers are called kings as nobody can stay alive and healthy for a long period of time without food.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Most people are not engaging in farming over here. There is no opportunity for agribusiness not to talk of attracting investors. My is plan is the have my own orchard which will have poultry, diary, garden fishery and host of other things that are found in the farms. Some people are promoting farm business, but a wise person will know that they are scams.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I would love to be a part of farming. However, with the present situation in this pandemic era it is quite impossible to travel to the rural areas with the checkpoints in the provincial boundaries. It would be fun to visit the farm where I invested to see the crops grow much more fun during the harvest season. However, I know that I have to choose the right people to be farming partners.

Good luck

Verified member
I have never invested on farming in any way before but i will love to give it a trial because Farming is a very lucrative business or job in our society at large.people get a lot of things from the farm which are more productive and one can make a very good income from such investment.it is very lucrative and profitable