Have you ever regret selling your Bitcoin?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Sometimes if I think about how much some people may have sold their Bitcoin in the last 5 years or more and then also think about how much money they would have had with the current rate of Bitcoin, I feel there could be some sense of regret. Especially for those who did not invest in Bitcoin after selling at that time, probably due to a believe that it is not going to ever appreciate in value again.

There was a time I sold mine when the price dropped to $15,000 from $19,000 only for the price to go up the following week, I felt bad. Though it was due to my naivety, it was my first time selling my Bitcoin.

How about you, have you ever regret selling your Bitcoin?

cmoneyspinner

No regrets. Although technically I have never had a bitcoin. I have collected satoshis (the smallest unit of the bitcoin currency) by way of faucets. Just like pennies turn into dollars, the balance in my account where I am squirreling away satoshis is growing. Each day I check my balance to see how much it is worth in USD (US dollars). 2020 was a tough year for most people, including me, so I did from time to time sell some of my satoshis to a buyer for USD to help pay down my credit card. But this year I have plans to continue accumulating satoshis and also to set up a trading account. I have not decided on which trading platform to use yet.

Use Satoshi to USD Converter to Know Bitcoin’s Value in US Dollars.

The Top 10 Bitcoin And Crypto Investing Sites

ENVOH JNR

I have regretted selling my bitcoin , it happened to me on two occasions , not as if I sell all but I sell a particular amount .

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
No regrets. Although technically I have never had a bitcoin. I have collected satoshis (the smallest unit of the bitcoin currency) by way of faucets. Just like pennies turn into dollars, the balance in my account where I am squirreling away satoshis is growing. Each day I check my balance to see how much it is worth in USD (US dollars). 2020 was a tough year for most people, including me, so I did from time to time sell some of my satoshis to a buyer for USD to help pay down my credit card. But this year I have plans to continue accumulating satoshis and also to set up a trading account. I have not decided on which trading platform to use yet.

Use Satoshi to USD Converter to Know Bitcoin’s Value in US Dollars.

The Top 10 Bitcoin And Crypto Investing Sites
That's nice, though I have never really had interest in Satoshis since they won't enable me have a high return when I want to sell. I do not even know how to save it because I have never seen a wallet that allow me to create a Satoshi address.

The only thing that has made me to know about Satoshis was a paid to click website I joined which was paying in Satoshis. The payment was not encouraging so I decided to leave the site for good and focus on better paying sites. Even the few that I was able to accumulate are still on the website.