Have You Ever Used Bitcoin ATM? Are Bitcoin ATMs Found In Your Country?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
It does not matter if a government of a country likes Bitcoin or not, bitcoin will remain the best form of cryptocurrency and i believe that no other form of currency is as good as Bitcoin. There are many advantages associated with Bitcoin and I think this is why many governments of several different countries are so against Bitcoin. This is why they ban it and almost all the cryptocurrencies. However, it seems that not all the countries have banned Bitcoin yet and it is still accepted by majority of the countries. There is something called Bitcoin ATM and it allows you to buy and sell bitcoins. Bitcoin ATMS can be found in many locations if you live a developed country. However, there are still many countries where they are not found. So have you ever used Bitcoin ATM and can they be found in your country?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Its nice to learn that BTC can be exchanged to cash using ATM machine, by inserting the debit or credit card inside to transact. But unfortunately such feature isn't available here in my country. But it works in other top countries which heavily adopt crypto cos of its importance to their economy. I believe in the future such addition of ATM machine will be integrated in other countries.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have no crypto wallet and right now I am still skeptical about crypto coin. With the ATM it seems like there are none in our country because I have not seen a post in Facebook about it. A few friends dabbled with crypto last month but it looked like they stopped when they lost. I have nothing against crypto. It is just my way of playing it safe for now.

Mertayasa

I think not yet. Cryptocurrency is really well known in my country, but for Bitcoin ATM still not available. I'm sure that only a few country around the world have this kind of thing just like USA. I ever read and hear this country allow bitcoin as their daily payment, that's really cool. I hope my country have this think soon.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have no crypto wallet and right now I am still skeptical about crypto coin. With the ATM it seems like there are none in our country because I have not seen a post in Facebook about it. A few friends dabbled with crypto last month but it looked like they stopped when they lost. I have nothing against crypto. It is just my way of playing it safe for now.
Those of your friends who dabbled into crypto are the ones we've been talking about, who dabble in without gaining basic knowledge, that made them too, to dabble out. Experience is needed when it comes to earning from crypto. You need experience you need patience to earn your reward. And not just investing and expecting quick u-turn to earn.