Have You Ever Used Coinomi Wallet?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Coinomi is one of the most famous wallets out there available on the internet. It is used by a huge range of people and cryptocurrency enthusiasts. Coinomi wallet provides you a software to download and you can download their wallet on Windows, MAC, and even on Android phones. I have used their android wallet and they are quite good. Following are some of the features of Coinomi:-

A Great Interface

Coinomi has a great interface and it is really easy to use. It provides crypto stats and also shopws you how much crypto you hold and at what percenatge of crypto you hold.

Built-in Exchanger And Supports A Wide Range Of Tokens And Coins

Coinomi supports a big range of tokens for you to hold and exchange. It supports almost all ERC tokens and it also support many other kind of tokens that are not much popular. Coinomi provides a built-in exchanger which you can use to exchange your coins or token.

So, have you ever tried this wallet? What do you have to say about it?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The very first Tomei started the journey of crypto. I always downloaded and used as many as possible any wallet I could lay my hands on. It was later I realized that we only need to stick to one. We just need to make sure we stick to the one that had the features we so much desires. This will ease the stress of cramming passwords

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have not used the wallet before and I don't think I will intend on using it in the future because I do not completely trust some of these cryptocurrency wallets. I use trust wallet because it is being used by a lot of people and it is very secure. Another reason being that it is owned by a trusted exchange platform binance.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have not used the wallet before and I don't think I will intend on using it in the future because I do not completely trust some of these cryptocurrency wallets. I use trust wallet because it is being used by a lot of people and it is very secure. Another reason being that it is owned by a trusted exchange platform binance.

Coinomi wallet is a very much trustworthy wallet. It is being used by thousands of cryptocurrency holders and overall it has received a nice feedback from the customers. It provides two layers of security and also provides many features like built-in transaction checker which allows you to see if your transaction has been confirmed or not. So to summarise all of this, I would say that Coinomi is a good wallet.

Finger Geek

Verified member
The very first Tomei started the journey of crypto. I always downloaded and used as many as possible any wallet I could lay my hands on. It was later I realized that we only need to stick to one. We just need to make sure we stick to the one that had the features we so much desires. This will ease the stress of cramming passwords
I use to think mycelium wallet is the best bitcoin wallet that is because I stick to one wallet. Until I used other wallet then I knew that all wallet are different in feautures.
I can't really say one wallet is the best. Because I use different wallet for different purposes. For someone looking for a wallet that will help you encrypt your wallet passphrase. Coinomi wallet is the best and it has very cheap send fee. While trust wallet is good for internal trading.

Putta Vince

Yes I have used coinomi wallet , its a multi cryptocurrency wallet , supporting almost all reputed cryptos , you can use more than 1 address for all the coins. To access your wallet , you need the recovery phrase of 12 or 24 words usually. Overall , it is one of the best wallet for crypto for mobile users.

Carson20t

I have not used coinomi wallet before,the main reason is that it has never crossed my radar in order for me to verify how common it is to use by a larger coverage.

I have not also heard most of the people in my country using it.I do not know if you can make withdrawals from the platform to your local account.