Have you experienced pawning your gadgets?

jyu143

I haven't experienced pawning my gadgets yet but one time our neighbor asked my mom if she could redeem his tablet (samsung) in the pawnshop because it's going to be due in few days. If she's going to redeem, it hers already she's the new owner of the tablet. My mom was happy because she got a tablet for a lower price.
biggrin.png

Pawning a gadget is also a great way to have loans. You can pawn your smartphones, laptops, tablets and other gadgets that are valuable. Have you experienced pawning your gadgets to a pawnshop or to anyone else? How's the experience?

Kakashi2020

Yes a long time ago, when I was just starting to work, well I had a date that day and I didn't have any money so I pawned my game console and one of my necklace, I can still remember it clearly I got $150 total.

Well I had a beautiful date and no money so I had to do something right?

G

OMG! You are shameless, jyu143. You have plagiarized this thread, title and all, from a thread by Aecel, your fellow member in Michael Puttman Small-Dollar Loan Forum. Don't you even realize that plagiarism is a crime? You can't just rip someone's work and pass it as your own.