Earn Money Have you heard about Hi.com?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Hi.com is a crypto website just like any other crypto wallet or exchange platform. It has a built-in Dapp (decentralized application) that enables their website function faster, and secured.

At this time "Hi.com is airdropping their own token called the " Hi dollar". You'll get to participate in Hi dollar airdrop system by registering via their official website at Hi.com. If you've concluded with your first registration, you can then connect to their telegram channel where it can be easier to participate in the airdrop and earn Hi dollar which is equivalent to USD.

They claim that you can transfer to another wallet or exchange of your choice any time, but you need to complete KYC verification with them to know you as verified customer. So far I've earned $16.4 worth of Hi dollar. I never completed my KYC verification with them. When I'm done completing it, I'll access withdrawal. When it is successful or not, I'll update everyone.

AmaliaTG

For you to start with crypto, you need a wallet account, where you can start to buy coins and hold on to them. Holding isn't as risky like trading it via ON-SPOT or FUTURES. you need a wallet that works mainly in your country. Even if it doesn't work for you country best, you can try international wallet/exchange sites and have a personal crypto Wallet with any of them.
I think I will have to take lessons with you privately for me to understand this, because even if you explain it here I won't be able to understand as much depth that I want. I know crypto and the rest of international investment have huge amount of returns and profits but I also know that it will take time before I could capture how they work and how to gain from it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am a risk taker myself so I don't mind taking that risk as long as it's something that is going to benefit me and see results because all online bussines even affiliate marketing it's all about risking, living with faith of knowing you will get a client to buy but I think when it comes to crypto currency and stuff like Forex is more risky eause someone doesn't know or not sure if their money will come back. With that being said, I am willing to learn about crypto currency.
For you to start with crypto, you need a wallet account, where you can start to buy coins and hold on to them. Holding isn't as risky like trading it via ON-SPOT or FUTURES. you need a wallet that works mainly in your country. Even if it doesn't work for you country best, you can try international wallet/exchange sites and have a personal crypto Wallet with any of them.

AmaliaTG

Do you want to combine your affiliate marketing business that is not with much risk to a crypto that is risky? Lol. If you are determined to take the risk to invest in crypto then it is okay. But if your risk tolerance is low don't go cos it is for the born risk takers.

But as for Hi.com token, being the Hi dollar, you'll get it via airdrop when you join their telegram bot.
I am a risk taker myself so I don't mind taking that risk as long as it's something that is going to benefit me and see results because all online bussines even affiliate marketing it's all about risking, living with faith of knowing you will get a client to buy but I think when it comes to crypto currency and stuff like Forex is more risky eause someone doesn't know or not sure if their money will come back. With that being said, I am willing to learn about crypto currency.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I personally have never heard of Hi.com and also another thing am very poor in crypto currency platforms or exchange of currency and buying and selling of those currencies. However, I always try my best to get to learn them daily. Am glad to hear there is a new crypto currency the Hi.com which I will look for you so that you teach me about this crypto currency because I want to be a pro in them just like the way am a pro in Affiliate.
Do you want to combine your affiliate marketing business that is not with much risk to a crypto that is risky? Lol. If you are determined to take the risk to invest in crypto then it is okay. But if your risk tolerance is low don't go cos it is for the born risk takers.

But as for Hi.com token, being the Hi dollar, you'll get it via airdrop when you join their telegram bot.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I am going to explore this website tomorrow to see maybe I can make more money with it. I like it for the fact that it is decentralized application website which will not drain my data. If I can have 10 of the same or similar website it will be okay for me.

Good luck

Verified member
I have never about Hi.com and how it is done or being run.Is it a new platform that pays their prospective customers for using their services or is it marketing trading or or business online.What are the measures to take to get started and i hope is not a scam because a lot of site are their to scam people online

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I will personally waiting for the update from you. And I will like to know what to be done to he getting paid. And what does the verification process entail? After the verification, can the money be sent directly to local banks or to other wallets? And what's the maximum withdraw al?

AmaliaTG

Hi.com is a crypto website just like any other crypto wallet or exchange platform. It has a built-in Dapp (decentralized application) that enables their website function faster, and secured.

At this time "Hi.com is airdropping their own token called the " Hi dollar". You'll get to participate in Hi dollar airdrop system by registering via their official website at Hi.com. If you've concluded with your first registration, you can then connect to their telegram channel where it can be easier to participate in the airdrop and earn Hi dollar which is equivalent to USD.

They claim that you can transfer to another wallet or exchange of your choice any time, but you need to complete KYC verification with them to know you as verified customer. So far I've earned $16.4 worth of Hi dollar. I never completed my KYC verification with them. When I'm done completing it, I'll access withdrawal. When it is successful or not, I'll update everyone.
I personally have never heard of Hi.com and also another thing am very poor in crypto currency platforms or exchange of currency and buying and selling of those currencies. However, I always try my best to get to learn them daily. Am glad to hear there is a new crypto currency the Hi.com which I will look for you so that you teach me about this crypto currency because I want to be a pro in them just like the way am a pro in Affiliate.