Have you heard about JBX coin? will it be worth 1 dollar?

funmi

Verified member
JBOX application similar to Tictok is giving away free JBX coin by watching videos and posting/creating video content for the app and in return paying JBX coin into your application account which you can withdraw in Ethereum.

At present the value of JBX is very low will it be worth 1$ in future if is jt so then should I hold these coins for my future or it is only a waste of time?

Since JBX is low I believe the circulating supply is low and not available the price and market value can easily be manipulated.
If you are looking for good currency with good returns JBX is not an option for you.

What's do you think about? Did you think otherwise? Let me know your view about it.
Thanks.

D

Deleted member 28127

JBX coin is good because paid to watch video is a real work where there is people that advertise for having their video viewed and you earn a commission from the people that perform this action so everyone is winner platform and advertisers and workers so I think it is a promising coin.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I haven't heard about this coin, and their ongoing project. With what i heard you say, i don't think its promising cos you didn't post payment proof of the sire, to show its legit. It looks like an airdrop site, they're simply airdropping, in order to win over customers. With numerous customers they'll become popular and might follow others and disappear overnight without prior notice after making enough with peoples resources.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't have an idea about this type of cryptocurrency and I do not have anything much to say about it because i if have to say something about it I need to do my own research to find out about the coin and the price prediction,the maximum supply of the coin is the most important thing we all need to be considered.