Have you heard of ChainMine Before

Kasanga

ChainMine.io is cryptocurrency mining site that allows you mine BTC as long you have internet and you are also able to a minimum of 0.00005worth without any withdrawal fee or what so ever

Victorial

I think I have heard about this site before but I have no idea if it pays or not. I know that it is a new site and because of that, it might be paying for now. Have you made any withdrawals from the site before? I noticed that it has a good customer rating on the Trust pilot and it is rated like 4.0 from five. I would want to know how many days or weeks it takes you to reach that minimum withdrawal threshold. That minimum threshold is high a little bit and I think it can reach a month if not more to reach the limit

Kingstone

When it comes to mining crypto coins, I do not believe that it is any real. I have tried so many mining sites this year and they all ended in scams. I wish you could provide us with some payment proofs or at least give us some details about the site. If the site is new as the previous poster mentioned, I think it will be a big fish if one can catch them young. I do not want to come late and so I will definitely give this a try. Hopefully, I get some BTC into my Binance wallet before 2022.

Kasanga

I think I have heard about this site before but I have no idea if it pays or not. I know that it is a new site and because of that, it might be paying for now. Have you made any withdrawals from the site before? I noticed that it has a good customer rating on the Trust pilot and it is rated like 4.0 from five. I would want to know how many days or weeks it takes you to reach that minimum withdrawal threshold. That minimum threshold is high a little bit and I think it can reach a month if not more to reach the limit
actually it does take a little time to reach the minimum withdrawal which is 0.00005.it takes approximately a week a some days.and yes it does pay.

Kasanga

If you want to confirm it on trust pilot if you still have doubts and they do pay with a minimum of 0.00005.which you can mine in about two weeks

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
ChainMine.io is cryptocurrency mining site that allows you mine BTC as long you have internet and you are also able to a minimum of 0.00005worth without any withdrawal fee or what so ever
Hi, Kasanga. Nice to meet you. Thank you very much for letting us know about chainmine which is a cryptocurrency mining site. To be honest, I have never heard about this site before. It looks like a very interesting site. I think I will register to it and try it out. Hope that it will work for me as well.

jvletona

Hi Kasanga, thanks for the recommendation once I don´t have to invest I will give it a try because I have tried so many mining platforms online and none of them really work. Thanks.

AfriPeeps Official

As far as I am concerned, I don't think chainmaine is a scam, at least they are still paying for now. I have friends who been paid by that platform and they are still mining. The only pointy there. Is that I don't encourage anyone to pay to any online platform before you withdraw your funds. If at all you want to upgrade or something. First make sure you have made some money and you are upgrading from your profit.