Have you heard of getting paid to watch videos ranging from (education, comedy... etc)

Kasanga

Yeah by watching videos i say.Do you know that CLIPCLAPS pay you for watching videos of your choice being it comedy,music,education and all you can think of and you are paid right to your PayPal account and what's more the minimum is just ten dollars so you get to earn money watching what you enjoy watching

Ebenn3

Yeah by watching videos i say.Do you know that CLIPCLAPS pay you for watching videos of your choice being it comedy,music,education and all you can think of and you are paid right to your PayPal account and what's more the minimum is just ten dollars so you get to earn money watching what you enjoy watching
Hello friend, is PayPal account the only option for payouts? Don't they accept BTC payouts?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
My problem with all of these schemes is they are shady and time wasters, you'll spend your time signing up and may be even completing some task but at the end of the day you will not be able to withdraw your money, it happens a lot that I don't even bother anymore.

Your best best is to just stick to the true and tested ones, even though the payment might not be really high at least it's genuine and on your own devise some ways you can make money for yourself to wean yourself from low income, that's the best way to go.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Never heard of a program called clicpclap that pays for video watching, I have no faith in using these apps to make money. These are time waster. Why do you have to watch videos just to earn few cents when you can actually make money by creating your own videos and sharing videos on various online platforms. With the evolution of AI tools, it is easy to make videos these days, you can use text to video generator and share these videos onl;ine and make money.

niche

Verified member
Ten dollars is a very high withdrawal threshhold for clipclaps. Have you received any payment from Clipclaps. There are a large number of websites which claim to pay for watching videos, some are not available in some countries. Others are paying very less per video and have a limited number of videos available.