have you heard of upwork platform?

madukandubuisi

Upwork​

How it works: Upwork is essentially a meeting site where businesses and freelancers throughout the world can connect and collaborate on certain projects. Businesses hire freelancers for a variety of different services, including writing, web design, running SEO campaigns and pretty much any work that can be done on a computer.
Highlights: Upwork takes a commission from 5% to 20%, but the more money you make, the less the commission is.
Drawbacks: Upwork has been so successful that there is a lot of competition on the website, and that can be a real drawback for people who are new to the site, says Sacha Darosa, owner of a digital marketing agency in Toronto called The Shirtless Web Guy.
"Before I started my business in web design, I created profiles on websites such as Upwork. In the beginning it was a struggle to attract any attention from buyers on those platforms because there's so much competition. And much of the competition was from overseas, which made it impossible for me to compete with others on price."

uforwealth

Verified member
I have heard of Upwork since 2019 when I opened my account. Although I have not worked and earned on the website, its reputation from google shows that Upwork is a legit site that anybody can work with if one has one skill or another.

As a freelancer who is good at writing problem-solving articles, you can make a colossal amount of money on the site.