Earn Money Have You Make Any Money from Affiliate Marketing Without Buy Ads?

Moni

One of the best way to make money online is through affiliate marketing. This can generate huge income if done in the right way because you don't actually have to touch a physical product to sell but just promoting people's products to earn commission.

Many people prefer to make money online through affiliate marketing but the greatest fear is how one is going to get traffic if he don't have pocket money to buy online Ads? Is really mind-blowing and confusing, for instance, I'm promoting affiliate products but I don't have money to buy ads then how I'm I going to get traffic?

I know there are some free ways to promote your products for free bit that ways are not effective as the paid ones.

Have you been able to make money online from affiliate marketing that you did not use pocket money to invest?

Can you tell us how you made it?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have not made any money from affiliate marketing but I do know that it is possible to make more money through it without having to buy advertisement to promote our links. There are some social media that do encourage promotion of links. So if it can be done on these sites, ther will be money to be made.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have not been into the Business of affiliate marketing before even though I believe that this is a very good way that you can be able to make money . this is because I believe that I will find it much more easier to be able to make good use of it if I have audience.