Have You Make Real Money From Survey Site?

Sikapa

Verified member
I sometimes doubt on how people claim of making money on survey sites. Although there are some people who are making reasonable amount of money on survey sites. To qualify for a survey quest is not easy thing at all because of how they ask survey questions. Yet, a lot of people are claiming they are making a lot of money on survey sites.

I remember I was wanting to make money from survey sites so I decided to watch YouTube videos to see how things can work for me and behold, the techniques they have me was so complicated. I know some people understand how to answer survey questions and get all correct but not everybody can answer and get qualified.

There are some techniques you have to know before you can answer a survey question and get it correct. Survey is not like any other questions because they try to ask you a tricky questions to see if you will get qualified. Most of the survey sites too does not work in many countries and this has let it be one of the difficult way to make money from survey. Some also pay scanty money to members.

This makes me doubt on making money on survey sites. I just want to hear from you if you have make money from survey sites or maybe you know someone who had made money from taking survey.

Ajebo25

Verified member
There are many fake survey sites out there I have been earning online for a couple of years now and I have had sine experiences with survey sites some of them don't even support the country am in and some don't credit me after answering surveys and some don't even pay after applying for withdrawal to be frank I haven't seen any survey site that pays the only one I have encountered to pay was getlumi which is owned by Nigerian it pays for answering surveys on the site and payment is instant I have earned a couple of bucks there which was good the only problem they have is that surveys are not always available which was what made me left the site but there are legit even uptill now I still trust them to pay members you can also pay other bills with your earnings like electricity bills, water bill, TV, and more you can aslso earn by referring new members to getlumi and after they verify their non you will be given a compensation tge verification of the nin is ti prevent people from opening double accounts