Have you thought of food stuff business?

Holicent

VIP Contributor
No matter how saturated the market may be, people will keep buying food stuff, we can't survive without food. While you have several competitors around you, this business is still lucrative, you can't stay without selling no matter how you decide to sell, wholesale, retail, directly to the consumer, you will still make so much money. The good thing is there might not be a fixed price for what you sell so you can make much when you also sell in bulk. You can sell bag or rice, beans, millet, sugar, flour and more, I bet you will make so much profit within a short time, however, there are no business without shortcomings, patience and good strategy is all you need.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Food is an everyday business, as long as human beings exist food business will forever thrive, if you’re in this type of business what will set you apart is the method in which you deliver to your customers and also how good your food is, if I’m getting into a food business, I’ll have the best recipes and best waiters.

These are the life blood of a food business, customers want to feel at home and they also want to eat good food, so if you can guarantee them this, you’ll definitely have more customer’s from referrals and returning ones, good luck