Have You Used This App To Mine Bitcoin

uforwealth

Verified member
Undoubtedly,there are many apps online for mining cryptocurrencies. Some are reliable and trustworthy while others are nothing to write home about.

I discovered one app today while I was surfing the internet. The name of the app is multi-mine.

Screenshot_20210831-125119.png

Multimine is a Bitcoin mining app.
It has one hundred thousand downloads with more than 24 thousands reviews on play store.
I think this is good enough to draw people's attention to the app.

But I felt unhappy when I noticed that this same app has a rate of 2.8 which is far from 5 stars rating. Had it been this app is performing to the expectation of its users, it wouldn't have been rated as low as 2.8. Something must be wrong with the app.

Have you used this app ?
What is your experience as a user ?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I haven't used that application that you advertised up there but I have used another application to mine before. The experience was worrisome. I couldn't make any tangible thing from the app. I later learnt that I need to upgrade with money before I could be making money but I didnt upgrade.

D

Deleted member 28127

I have used this app previously but as earning rate are two low compared to other mining apps even cryptotab one so I left working on this app, the main cause of these all negative reviews is low passive income compared to concurrent app so this is why people misrated this app. May others experiment other problem.