Having A Job In Your Own Country Or A Foreign Country: What Would You Prefer?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are various kinds of job opportunities a person might get in one's lifetime. Some of the jobs are favorable and some of the jobs might not be favorable and this is why people tend to look for better opportunities in order to get a much better paying job. One of the most interesting aspect of applying for jobs is the fact that you may apply for a job out side of your country if your own country does not offer better opportunities to you. This is the case with many countries out there and many people residing in Tier 3 countries have been traveling to Tier 1 countries in order to seek better employment opportunities.

However, not all the people want to travel to foreign countries and prefer to live in their own countries for various kinds of reasons. I personally might travel to a foreign country if I ever get the opportunity but I will still work as a self-employed person in a foreign country. There are many folks out there who do not want to travel to a different country simply because they do not want to get separated from their family members. Such kind of individuals might want to take their family with them. So, what about you?

E

eldavis

What am after is a bigger pay and a better standard of living without any stress. If I can get these within my country, then there is no need for me to go out of my country.

Mika

VIP Contributor
When I had a job, I worked for foreign clients. I have also worked in a multi national country. Therefore, I have some kind of skills working for foreign companies and foreign people. However, practically I have never traveled to another country to work and live. Normally, when I design and develop an ecommerce website I earn about $1000 but for the same work I could have earned at least $2000 in the US. But when I make $1000 in my country, I can pay my entire one-month bill and still have some money left, but in the US $2000 would be barely enough for a week.

Atbul

Being away from the ones you love is sometimes very difficult. If you are young and you do not have a family, is much easier to go abroad and to leave there. But as soon as you have a family, problems occur.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't really want to work in foreign land. I am aware the payment over there is somehow high and the conditions of the service are always superb. But I don't like being treated like a second citizen. There is no country apart from yours that will give you all the rights that you deserve. Their behavior and attitude will be reminding you of whom you are, that's a total stranger.