Passive income Having a passive income investment serve as an alternative to pension

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Remember not everyone will secure government white collar job to earn unending pension reward. Their are still ways to earn pension rewards during old age as non - pensionable worker.

Passive income investments can serve as an alternative to government pension reward. Some even go into private pension scheme, and build up their finance gradually through the income they gather from the gigs or business they do offline and online. Real estate property like 'commercial buildings is a means of passive income to serve as an alternative to government pension scheme in the future.

Their are numerous of them to mention, blogging, vlogging, e-commerce stores are means in which entrepreneurs earn passive income in the future to have better life and sustain also during old age without earning pension from government.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I really do not think some educated retiree will suffer lack of fund. There are now countless ways money can be generated online. In fact, the serious ones among us would have secured his old age by storing either crypto coins or enough money through passive websites like paid to post websites.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I really do not think some educated retiree will suffer lack of fund. There are now countless ways money can be generated online. In fact, the serious ones among us would have secured his old age by storing either crypto coins or enough money through passive websites like paid to post websites.
Yes, their are ways retirees or elderlies can generate money and enjoy their retirement time even if they aren't enrolled into official government pension scheme due to the fact they aren't civil servants. Serving money earlier time via crypto, insurance, and even private pension scheme serve as a means of passive income investment in the future for them.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have studied the stocks when my nephew was working in the stock exchange. He said that a blue chip stock is owned by a big corporation that it is tested in time. That means the stock owner is stable. When I buy a blue chip stock I could earn dividends from the corporation every year. That would be a great passive income. However, for the dividend to be substantial I need to have stocks worth $100,000.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have studied the stocks when my nephew was working in the stock exchange. He said that a blue chip stock is owned by a big corporation that it is tested in time. That means the stock owner is stable. When I buy a blue chip stock I could earn dividends from the corporation every year. That would be a great passive income. However, for the dividend to be substantial I need to have stocks worth $100,000.
Hmm, $100,000 investment into blue Chip stock is whopping amount indeed, I'll simply focus on using such amount in depositing via BNB coin, or ADA for one year such amount can bring me more than double amount than investing in stock that will always run slow till the end of one year duration. I'm simply for something more benefiting.

Setho

VIP Contributor
This will greatly depend on the type of passive income idea that you are using. One thing about passive income is that you do not know when your content is going to be outdated and I thought you need to be continually innovative and also follow with new trends in the industry.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is a very good idea you have brought here. if you start blogging today and become very consistent in it then in the next 5 to 10 years you will definitely be making a whole lot of money possibly. And other passive income method is starting a YouTube channel.