Having a pet to fight off panic disorder

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In one documentary that I saw was a young woman with a cat. The story is about the proper caring of a pet at home particularly the training for the feeding and toilet manners. It was a surprise when the woman said that her cat is her defense against panic disorder. That mental ailment is not clear to me but my idea is something like anxiety in a worse level.

That reminded me of an actor who admitted that she is a bipolar and that is the reason why she had dogs for companion. The pet is for companionship but it can also be our healer for problems like those mentioned. Even my wife who has hypertension now has controlled blood pressure with the help of our dogs. The advice of a doctor is get a pet if you do not have a family. I agree to that.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Attaching our mental stability into animals sometimes really look odds but if they are really comfortable with it I did not see anything wrong about it.. There are a lot of things I will always keep to make myself busy, having people around me will be one of the best thing especially if I am offer holder age . That is what I will do is the centurion.