Having good Health is an Asset for you

raaman

Valued Contributor
Having good Health is an Asset for you.

Health is the important thing in our life. It is an old saying which says that ''a healthy mind stays in a healthy body''. So, you have to take care of both your mental and physical health.

Having good health is not only about the absence of disease. It is a state of the body, mind, and social well-being. It is often said that it is easy to learn and maintain bad habits, but it is very difficult to switch them back.

The issue of a healthy lifestyle is very serious, but many people take it very lightly. Often, we see that the people take steps to improve their lifestyle, but due to lack of determination quit in the mid-way.

U

Urielthompson75

Chronic diseases such as heart disease and cancer can be avoided by maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Another major benefit of eating well and exercising consistently is that you will live longer, have more energy in your daily activities, and your medical expenditures will be lower.

cmoneyspinner

This one is a no-brainer for me. Nevertheless I had to become an adult and leave my house to change my eating habits. The food my mother cooked could lead to high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, etc. But of course, if you don't eat that would be considered insulting. Once I graduated and went off to university, I changed my eating habits to healthier food and drink, and I also exercised more. I do admit that I often had a lot of energy to get things done.