having hope when making money - why important

Axis

Banned
Incorrect Sentence Format
everybody have the desire to make money either online or offline but they do not last long in performing such tax maybe this is as a result of not having day hope towards making money.
who can enable you to keep on persisting and persevering in your base to make money.
for example when you invest into a business or a venture and the business seems to almost crash or you might lost your money a person need to have home at that moment because it will enable him or her to look at The brighter side not focusing on the negative or the dark side because putting his mindset on the dark side or negative but who make you grow and live watch complain sometimes he or she can even give up in making money online or even offline. that is why everyone are admonished to build in them the ability of having a home because it will even help them not only money but also in the businesses that they will establish.sometimes day activities or the movement of the business can be very slow and discouraging or even the circulation of money or phones in the business can be hindered in such situation a business owner is not supposed to give up but rather you need to have hope to what is our business that one day it will come back to his firm roots and even develop more to a greater scale

Finger Geek

Verified member
It is very important to have hope when trying to make money either online or offline or having a business. Because when we have hope, we will be encouraged to want to do more to make money.

Like when I first started to make money online back then in 2011. But before that then in 2010, I have been trying many websites to make money online but most of them never pays me for my works. But I did not relent because I knew then that some people are making money online and I can also earn like them.

So I continued and I earned my first dollars with paid to click websites the following year. Though the money was very small but I was happy that I am able to earn my first dollar. Since then I have been trying many other ways and I have been making money online. And also I learned some things from the ones that did nit pay me.

Mastergp

Verified member
What ever we do we need to have great hope that such thing will healed fruits one day same is applicable to making money, we wake each day and night to go to our different occupations in order to earn money through our hard works. No ones goes to his work without such hope of gaining money from it.

But this have taken some different form because many have engage in different form of business and still the haven't gain anything from it, the most time feel that they are wasting their precious time in hoping of having money through their hard work so because of this they take different turn or ways in order to earn this money it could be illegal and against the country or community guidelines, so this can really brings down ones hope in making money or thinking that his or her hard work would surely pay off.

Still the are some that have hope and gain it, they are expected not to look down on others who hope we're not able to come to pass but also encourage others to keep on hoping and being patient, such act can go a long way in helping one to strives harder in gaining what he or she hope for.
Making money is not easy that is what each person should bear in mind while making money.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Hope literally keeps you alive.
Imagine living with no hope that all those plans you have made will work out. Do not be doubtful if I say you may have ended your life.

While making money the hope in realizing your goals is very necessary first because it keeps you going. It's like running a Marathon. You have the hope of finishing and ending and that keeps you in track.

So also, in making money, the hope you have that you will realize what you have pictured will help you to continue striving and trying to achieve all your dreams.

I see hope as fundamental In life because without it, we will only be building our beliefs on nothing at all. The hope that one has about something is very important and it's place in money making is very huge.

The hope that this investment will yield something helps you take part in it.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes I want to agree with you that what keeps one going even when the business isnt moving right is the hope that things will turn out right at the end this is why hope is really important when you are doing a business or even doing a job at a first glance it may looks as if you are not getting it right because things you are seeing are not working to your expectation and you begin to second-guess yourself or have some amount of doubt in your abilities but the good thing is that you have the hope that things will turn out the way you had expected sooner than you think and because you have conceived it before you know it there will be a turnaround a very sweet one that will blow your mind

So bottom line here is that things are still bad can still turnaround for our good if only we can be hopeful things will be okay.

Imran Noori

Verified member
In every aspect of life you should have hope because without hope your dreams will not become true, especially in business and making money online hope is very important factor.