Having the right mindset towards making money

King bell

VIP Contributor
Hello and good evening to everyone. Today, I'm going to talk about the roles our individual mindset plays towards how we see and make money. In order to make money, one has to develop the zeal and determination of money making. Just like the determination you have towards your career, it is import to see yourself succeeding towards making money rather than looking at the downsides or positive views. Having the right mindsets can help you stay away from scam website and improve your sense of reasoning. Another great advantage is that it helps one work hard and brings room to improvement. Finally, a positive mindset can help you stay focus and alert in case anything goes wrong throughout the course of your money making journey. Do feel free to share your thoughts on this topic and tell us what you think.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Definitely, achieving a lot in life needs the right mindset and making money with such is no exceptions. You can't be negatively mindee and expect something meaningful in Life.

Like you have stated when you are positively minded you would think right and avoid a lot of things that will becloud your sense of reasoning which might push you to seeing obvious scam and still putting yourself through it.

You would need to come to that point where you believe that to get money you shouldn't just work hard but you should work Smart. That's the right mindset. Just believe you can make money legally and you would.

The law of creation is that as one thinketh so it shall be. There's something super natural when it comes to our thought. You think it and it happens. So it is always good to think the best for making money and you would make good money too

Sikapa

Verified member
In this life, I mean in this world, the most important thing is how we think. We can train our mind but before one can train his or her mind, the person needs something that can help him to train the mind and if that thing is possitive thing then your going to have a positive mind too.

This is what happens to us if we listen to possitive or negative words, therefore it is very important to be away listening to positive words. Likewise, that is how it also works when it comes to money making. If you train your mind good towards money making, then it is simple for to to make money. I always say determination is the key to success and you have to determine on money making because is not easy journey. To be a rich person is not just one day job and you have to determine it.

E

eldavis

Our mindset indeed plays a major role when it comes to making money, especially making money online. The reason why so many persons are not able to earn something reasonable online, is due to their mindset. Most person's try to earn online with the mindset that online earning is a get rich quick scheme, so by the time they experience the opposite, they completely loose interest. Others assume working online is extremely easy, hence they don't need to put in much effort, only to experience the opposite.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
When it comes to making money whether online or offline your mindset matters a lot because it can determine if you can be successful in a particular business or not. One of the major reasons so many people do not make money on the internet is because they do not have the right mindset towards making money online.

You must be very realistic and optimistic if you really want to make something tangible whether online or offline. I have met a lot of people who want to make money online and they think that all you need to do is to just click a particular link or do a simple task then boom you are making a lot of money but that is not it.

You must be ready to work and put in a lot of concentration and focus in order for you to be successful. Making money requires you to have optimistic mindset and hope for you to be successful on the long run. You must be ready to invest the time and probably invest money if needed in order to succeed in a particular business venture. After few months even if you are not succeeding it is also very important for you to keep trying and learning new things on daily basis.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Sometimes having the right mindset to what business could be very daunting and yes it could be seen as if it is hard to do but to be very sincere and honest it is one of the easiest thing that an individual can do . First and foremost to be able to develop the right mindset when it comes to business it is 100% advisor to we convince ourselves on the reason why we need to go into business or possibly why they need it is for us to establish a business of our own . Personally if I were to go into business one of the key reason all the key motivation that will absolutely motivate me to establish a business is the fact that I love to be the boss of my own self and one of the ways to be the boss for yourself and by yourself is by establishing business that could be managed control and most importantly which or whose benefits can only be enjoyed by you .

It is also important that we understand that running is self-employed business is not all about joy and wealth because to some extent he will always face problems but it is a happy thing to know that this business problems that you are possibly likely to face could be control and sometimes be redirected .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
People that are really interested to make money will always choose to do it no matter what may happen except they do not have time or they are occupied with academic responsibilities. So many people I have introduced into some earning opportunities online are not particularly interested because they don't even have it as their natural interest to post online m.

I believe that it depends on people's interest and also the zeal they have for that particular area of earning. If people are not interested or do not believe in the business you are doing , it will be very difficult for you to convince such to start seeing is the way you do.

From my experience , what I have come to understand is that if we are really serious and determined to do anything , the possibility of Us achieving what we are interested to do is 80 percent .

Mika

VIP Contributor
In order to make money online, you need a couple of things, and one of them is a positive mindset. A positive mindset means believing in something you are doing. When you are posituve about something, you will work hard and have a lot of patience. Working hard and having patience, both are very important to make money online. A lot of people join a money-making platform, however, they lack a positive mindset, therefore, they don't work hard, and they are impatient. When they don't see positive results, soon they begin to lose hope and they will start saying that the platform does not work for them. When they lack a positive mindset, they also lack the ability to learn, when you cannot learn, you cannot grow as knowledge is very important to become successful in whatever you are doing. Just like skills, you also need a positive mindset to make money online.