Health gain weightloss

Cashprince

• sound.
  • It's not about torturing yourself, it's about loving yourself and feeding your body nutrition instead of crap.
  • Most of you are scared with the idea of dieting. You don’t have to follow a diet, you just need to stick to yummy home food and grilled food when you go out. Stop paying dieticians and following random stuff online, its not good if you’re not enjoying what you eat (specially if you are a foodie like me)
  • You don’t have to stop having food you like. I still eat chocolates, you just have to eat in moderation.
  • Leaving junk is not impossible. You are saving yourself from this stupid evolution of people feeding themselves on fast food instead of fresh and nutritious food.
  • Once you see the results, you will get addicted to it.
  • Healthy food is expensive! A healthy meal would be approx Rs. 300 whereas an unhealthy mac and cheese would be Rs. 100 or less than that. But you are saving yourself from medical bills worth lakhs in the future, so it's an investment ;)
  • You’ll start researching a lot, and feel good that you’ve adapted to a healthy lifestyle. At the same time, you will eye people around you and think ‘why the hell are you feeding yourself that giant burger with so much cheese, why are you destroying your precious body?’ and no one will understand you. (May not be for all, I loved reading about everything I ate and everything I did)
  • Your skin becomes better, you start looking better, you start feeling better- it's all worth it.
main-qimg-d3b433a7ff2f2c2d3eff31c8aff019ce

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
It's really good to keep down weight. It helps a lot by making you look healthy and fit. You gain a lot of weight when you are feeding yourself with junk foods, junks are not healthy foods.

It's better to make vegetables available in your food every time you eat inorder to maintain normal body weight. Too much weight may bring diseases to body which is bad for our health.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I advised that people should be conscious on the type of diet they are into because it is not nice for you to be overweight and being overweight will deprive you of so many things such as good and constant exercise ,increay laziness, people who are of normal weight are able to engage in things easily with full energy and that is the best

Empress

Verified member
We don't have to stop what we like eating all because you want to lose weight as long as the quantity of the calories is not much we can still lose weight by doing exercises, eating low calories food and eating healthy foods which makes us fit and more stronger