Help a newbie. Need software

sopli777

Hello. I want to invest in a mining farm. Everywhere I find only pieces of information. Help please - you need: What software is needed and for what. Where to begin. Equipment and installation conditions.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well I don't really have much idea about what you are really interested to go into my advice is that if you have an expert that deal with what you are going into it is rather advisable that you get the information and all the things you need. it is not advisable to go into something you don't have a good understanding about.that is it.

sopli777

I do not know. I want to figure out what will be more profitable. On the one hand, there are ASICs, they are convenient and already configured.
But dear ones. video cards are more variable and cheaper. But there is a lot of trouble with them (((

sopli777

Let's say I have a room, electricity and racks. Collected several rigs. How do I start them? What software do you need?

freeman797

depending on what equipment you use. Are you going to use video cards? what?

start with a training video, usually on websites along with programs, there are instructions and training videos

macfeed

You need cryptotab for is the so far best Bitcoin miner that can pays you more than $4098 a month depending on your internet speed .you can download it here for android or pc

neneflmanis

If you want to do liquidity mining please contact me, I am currently doing Defi liquidity mining and we can communicate together