help me! i need to learn........ T.T

K

kabo04

Good day Everyone, i want to learn affiliate marketing but dont know how to start or i find it difficult to understand so i need you guys to help me to learn this and earn some money.

i hope you guys help me. thank you in advance

Jasz

VIP Contributor
We can say Affiliate marketing is a form of internet marketing. Affiliates are paid commissions for each customer or sale that they refer to the seller’s site. The affiliate does not receive money directly from the company, but rather receives a commission for every product or service that he sends to the company.
Affiliate programs work with products sold on the internet and products sold in physical stores. Affiliates can work with Amazon, eBay, Google, Pay Per Click advertising, display ads and many more websites. Affiliate programs are a great way to make money because they can scale rapidly and are easy to run.

However, to be able to sell these products and make money, you will need to know how to get your sweet words to people , only few want to get what you sell, without testimony, testing or anything that can convince them. So you need to first know how , where and when to reach them, then what to tell them to convince them your product is the right one they need. You will need to know how to market your product on Facebook, twitter, Instagram and any other one you feel is good, WhatsApp is not left out too. The number of people you are able to reach and convince , the amount of profit you can earn.