Business Ideas Here is why digital marketing is essential for a business

D

Deleted member 13140

Don’t manipulate by adding irrelevant explanations.
I don't know your definition of digital marketing.

Business have the opportunity to scale to any level.
It's just putting in the hard work and time that matter..
I want to talk about why digital marketing is essential for any business
- And why is it - it gave us the opportunity to reach millions of people

Since the Internet and social media was created more and more people spend their spare time surfing the web, a research was conducted and the results were that more than 7 billion people have access to the Internet across the world, that I think is an understatement, the Internet has now become a crucial part of our lives.

So since most consumers purchase their goods online, your business and your website should be visible to these online purchasers
If they can't find your site How will they buy from you.

In my opinion any business, whether small or big that isn't online is really leaving A lot of money on the table.

There is enough success to go around
- garyvee

Last edited by a moderator:

Mika

VIP Contributor
More than 4.4 billion people use the internet. Imagine your reach when you are doing digital marketing. More than 2.7 people are active at least once a month on Facebook, imagine how many people you can reach by just advertising on facebook. If you advertise in the highest selling newspaper, how many people can you reach, can you reach 1 billion people, that's not possible. How many people can you reach by advertising on TV, do that have 2.7 billion viewers, possibly not.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
marketing means building a brand and promoting for better sales. Digital marketing is a proven method for this purpose. It is also comparatvely cheaper method compared to the traditional method, it also has better reach compared to other marketing methods, ads on TV for example. If you want you can start with just $1.