Here's Why You Should Add Orange Peel Powder To Your Skincare Routine

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
If you're looking to give your skin a little vitamin C boost, you might want to consider adding orange peel powder to your skincare routine.
Orange peel powder is a great way to give your skincare routine a boost. It can be used in a variety of ways, and its benefits are multifold.

Orange peel powder is perfect for scrubbing your face. Just mix it with some warm water to create a paste, then rub it over your skin as you wash your face. It will help smooth out rough patches and brighten up any dullness. It also works well as a spot treatment for acne and blemishes, especially if you have oily skin. Use the same paste on problem areas, or mix the powder with witch hazel or rose water and dab it onto blemishes. You can also make a face mask out of orange peel powder by mixing it with yogurt and applying it to your skin for 15 minutes before washing it off. This helps exfoliate dead skin cells while leaving skin feeling hydrated and refreshed.

Shaf

Verified member
A lot of organic skin care promoters do swear by the power of orange peel in skin care as well as carrots.

I however find it to be too harsh especially when I use it on my face. Would this be due to the acidity of Vitamin C, or do I have sensitive skin?

Also, I notice that frequent use tends to bleach the skin especially if one repeats a routine more than once a day. Would this not be harmful in the long run? I would love to have soft and supple skin, but these issues disturb me. Is there a way to workaround it?