hi..its me )

Hellow
===============================================
I'm passionate about painting. I take an evening art class once a week and try to find time each weekend to paint. Painting is a good way for me to relax after a busy week. I also feel that it helps me to be more creative in other aspects of my life. Some of my most creative solutions to work problems have come when I'm painting in the studio.
=================================
I'm passionate about baking. I love the process of researching new recipes and testing them out. I've been writing up my experiences with baking for the past three years, and every year, I host a massive cookie swap around holiday time with friends. I’m very detail-oriented, and love the scientific aspects of baking. However, I’m also a very social person, and use my baking as a chance to get together with friends and family.
=========================
Animals are my passion. I have two dogs and a cat, and I volunteer at my town’s pet adoption clinic every other weekend. I enjoy early morning walks and weekend hikes with my dogs. It helps me focus and gather my thoughts. I'm aware that your office has a dog-friendly policy, which I love!