HIGH PAYING SURVEY SITES

G

Gravy22

So I'm curious about signing up for survey on most of these sites I been getting on online.. Most of these surveys turn out to be so boring and annoyingly long.. What sites can I sign up on to maximize my time on surveys.

D

Deleted member 13140

Yeah that's the typical survey sites I know.... so annoying and very long and also very boring, and also you missed a point, some of them don't actually pay..yeah... Well truth be told I've not been on any survey site that actually pay, I've never been paid by a survey sites before but I heard paid view point pays maybe just check it out and see if its right for you.
But note if you don't live in a first world country don't waste your time on suvey sites

greenieS

Verified member
So I'm curious about signing up for survey on most of these sites I been getting on online.. Most of these surveys turn out to be so boring and annoyingly long.. What sites can I sign up on to maximize my time on surveys.

Swagbucks.
InboxDollars.
MyPoints.
Pinecone Research.
SurveySavvy.
Survey Junkie.
YouGov.
Branded Surveys (MintVine)

There are also applications on the phone that pay well for surveys, for example attapoll, I work with him. Minimum withdrawal is 3E in Paypal.
But at attapoll it is more complicated to complete the profile, you have to pay attention to every detail. If anyone wants to help, they can send me a private message. Depending on how you complete the profile, you will also receive eligible surveys.

But if you are part of a tier3 country, lower chances with surveys. You can try several ways to earn online. :)

Hassanbenjamin

We have many surveys that pay you well but only if you recides in the first world countries, we have sites like, inbox dollars,toluna, Swagbucks etc. You can earn a passive income from these platforms.

Wiserr

Survey seems to be a good way of earning money 💰 online without any difficult nor waste of time, but you have to know that survey is not available in some of the countries, most especially small tier countries, it tends to be only available in big tier countries only.