Hobby as Business

Teatea

Turning your hobby is the best business decision. Since it is your hobby, you won't have issues or problems with working things out because there is already a connection so inspirations just come very easy and natural.
I like it when people go for what interests them the most, when you have passion for a business or job, success is always certain.

Cinderella

Hobby and business are two different things. But combining these two can be a good strategy one could pursue. Basically, when entering a business, one of the main considerations is the market for the product or services that we have. So even if we don't have interest on the product/service as long as we have access to the market, the business will succeed. How much more if we really have the utmost interest on the activity?

Personally, I love sewing and until now I cannot pursue the business I want to open related to garment because of time constraint. I am still hoping to be able to pursue this in the near future.

D

Deleted member 28127

You can follow a branch that is not your hobby due to lack of score of evaluation when establishing baccalaurat exam then you may have something that it is not totally at branch you follow and it is a hobby you can after establish university studies then you will start to monetize your hobby as when you work something that you like is more interesting than something that it is imposed for you.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I love soccer as my hobby, as same time dream to play the game as a professional and earn money from it. Anything we find passion doing is hobby without making financial benefits. But with time, if we practically engage on it regularly, it might change from being a hobby to a professional career.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
If you worked on your hubby and turned it into business is not a bad idea, it will even boost the probability of making it in that business because you will find you business task interesting and easier. For example, if your hubby is browsing on internet, posting to earn or writing essays to earn or review literary works and earn business will not be hard for you.
Many people even find it difficult to identify their hobbies. This is because they don't have someone who can monitor them in identifying hidden talents in them. Many parents will be forcing a particular career in their children even when the child himself knows a particular area where he can best performed.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is the ideal world we live for. This is the goal we all dreamt of. This is the world we want to live in; where we make a fortune from our hobbies. But sadly, we don't live in an ideal world. The very few lucky ones are the footballers. Many of them have football as their hobby and they make a living out of playing it.
What is killing this dream is lack of conducive environment and the society doesn't even recognize hardwork anymore. They only give respect to people who have money without even knowing the source of the money. That's why many people don't value hobby again but looking for way to make it bigger.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The best form of business someone can easily make it is the one that's borne our of hobby. When you do what you have passion for, it won't stress you neither will you be less motivated. The motivation will be natural and you will quickly excel in it than delving into business because of money that will be involved.

A K Rao

As I mentioned in one of my threads I have got many hobbies and of them I have used them and still use them if gets an opportunity to make a business!
I am a Ventriloquist and staged more than one thousand shows commercially.

I used to perform these shows under the contract business where contractor used to arrange everything for me and I used to get part of the payment for my show as decided earlier. We both used to be happy with this arrangement!

This is one of the successful ways of using hobby as business.

Briangsam

This is the ideal world we live for. This is the goal we all dreamt of. This is the world we want to live in; where we make a fortune from our hobbies. But sadly, we don't live in an ideal world. The very few lucky ones are the footballers. Many of them have football as their hobby and they make a living out of playing it.

eojo2401

If you worked on your hubby and turned it into business is not a bad idea, it will even boost the probability of making it in that business because you will find you business task interesting and easier. For example, if your hubby is browsing on internet, posting to earn or writing essays to earn or review literary works and earn business will not be hard for you.

anil02

Verified member
Your India it good one. Beside earning with taking picture and relaxation you can also sell flowers. In my country many peoples are earning with farming of flowers. Flowers are used for decoration and some also have industrial use. If you have enough land for horticulture that you also can earn with fruits and vegetables.

Highflyer

Yes it is good to have something you love as a hobby turned to your business because the passion is already there. When passion is involved in anything you tend to put all your dedication into it. My hobby is gardening and horticulture so I'm thinking of opening a beautiful flower garden with nice landscape where people can use for taking pictures and also include a park in it for relaxation.

raaman

Valued Contributor
A hobby is an enjoyable activity for all. Both in sports, arts and in business. And it would be nice if you could do your hobby as business opportunities that bring in money for you.

A lot of successful entrepreneurs run a business that comes from their hobbies. The reason that they have been successful in running a hobby-based business is because they understand their hobby well.

You know how to make fun out of recreation. For these reasons, it is advisable to have a hobby at a business opportunity. Aside from struggling with hobbies, you also earn income without playing.

anil02

Verified member
Yes it is right that any work is easy for us in which we enjoy. No one can continue a boring job for long time. If we search we will find many example that some start a work just to enjoy or to pass time but after some time it will change in a business. Writing work is also a work to which most of peoples start only for their own satisfaction but at one time it will earn big amount for them

Sammyesx

Having a business that is your hobby is a very good move, hobby are things we enjoy doing and if you happen to be able to turn it into a business venture, it will be awesome because you will be having a business that you love doing. It makes the business more easier and less stressful, the joy will definitely propel you into making the business a success.

anil02

Verified member
The idea of having your hobby as a business is quite a tantalizing one. However, such can be elusive in our present day. This is because most times, the hobbies we have are not very marketable and cannot pay our bills.
What most people do now is to get a business and turn it to a hobby.
However, loving whatever you do as a business is quite underrated. It brings utmost satisfaction. So,I would advise anybody I know to always love whatever they are doing.
I am agree with you. It is not possible to earn with each and every hobby. I am also agree with you that we love what we are doing. I think if some one not love with work they are doing, they never success. I am doing online work, if I don't love it I will feels it boring. It is saying work is worship. We must be take our work as worship of God

Apollo

The idea of having your hobby as a business is quite a tantalizing one. However, such can be elusive in our present day. This is because most times, the hobbies we have are not very marketable and cannot pay our bills.
What most people do now is to get a business and turn it to a hobby.
However, loving whatever you do as a business is quite underrated. It brings utmost satisfaction. So,I would advise anybody I know to always love whatever they are doing.

anil02

Verified member
I think hobby have not any certain definition, Any work is which we enjoy are hobby. If some are doing love gardening that it is hobby for them. If some like to collect coins than it is hobby for them. I think each and every work which we are doing for our satisfaction, we can monetize when we want. When we decide to moneitize that our hobby became a business.

D

Deleted member 28873

making money with what you normally like doing is really great probably the best feeling ever.most of the most successful people do turn what they normally enjoy doing to money.yeah its possible and happening every where.most people do believe that an hobby is just for fun that money is hard to get and you can't have fun while do so.If your hobby is monetizable yo should actually choose a career towards that part.This are some of the hobbies I consider monitizable: singing,dancing,sport,like arguement,body builder,making repairs of spoilt material,been funny e.t.c

anil02

Verified member
I think that it is not possible to earn with each and every hobby. I like to reading but I think I can't earn with it. But it is also right that with some hobby like photography, painting, cooking and some more we can earn hand some amount. To success in this type of business one must of plenty of patience. Online marketing sites are helpful in hobby based business