Home Insurance Home owners insurance policy; liability protection

Phabbyfundz

Liability coverage protects against the cost of law suits for bodily injury and property that the policy holders or family members cause to other people. It also pays for damages caused by pets. The liability portion of the policy pays for both the costs of defending the policy holder in court and courts award up to the limits of the policy.
Coverage is just in the him but extends to anywhere in the world, liability limits generally starts at about $100,000. However, experts recommend that him owners purchase about $300,000 worth of protection. An umbrella or excess liability policy, which provides broader coverage including claims for libel and slander as well as higher liability limits Can be added to the policy.
Home owners policy also provide non fault medical coverage.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think with this articlez it is very clear that homeowners insurance has a lot of benefits. The fact that it covers the health of the insurer is an indication that it is one of the best type of insurance policies. I think I would like to venture into this type of insurance soon.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Well it's actually my first time seeing liability insurance , but is this only applicable to home owners or it also applicable to workers so they could get maximum liability coverage for any risk they carry out , I really want to know more about the said insurance policy too ,

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
This might be more beneficial if the the home owner owns it permanently. By so doing, you will understand that you have the right plan to cover your property. Nobody will have to come challenge you later in the future. Well it is definitely not wise enough to insure a rented property

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I think the best people that will need more of this insurance policy should be the drivers. They are prone to cause injuries to the third party. Most times, they cause accident on the roads which may affect the person that is involved in the accident. But with this policy, there is coverage for it already.