Home Remedies For Migraine!

A K Rao

Migraine is a common Problem of half headache in India and Million of people suffer from this ailment every year. This ailment though can be treated with medicines, people have their home remedies which are quite effective.

1. Inhaling steam is an effective method of treating the Migraine.
2. Drinking the tea made of pepper mint and also black pepper + mint.
3. Eating beetle leafs can cure migraine.
4. Taking the bath with lavender oil will relieve the migraine.
5. One can keep crushed ice in a kerchief and applied on the paining part to get relief
6. Garlic Juice a spoonful is a good pain reliever and this can be used in migraine.
7. Head massage with coconut oil, warm mustard oil and desi ghee can relive the migraine
8. The clove and common salt powder can be added to the milk and had to cure the migraine.
The above remedies are time tested and very popular and can be tried at home without having any side effects.

Migraine is one health issue that needs good medical attention. For me I think it will need for one to see a medical physician to ascertain the problem though what is listed here can help. Taking proper rest can also help the brain to function properly. Apart from diet rest is needed

I have no migraine but I will go for the head massage which is not a hard rubbing but just the soft touch. With efficascent oil which exudes warmth can ease the pain. Migraine is caused by the swelling of glands in the head which causes the pain. That is why hard rubbing is not recommended to soothe the pain.

Some migraine is always as a result of some serious medical attention and it is always necessary to see a doctor to check out what might be the reason before you can think of applying some natural remedies for it.. because applying some natural remedies will only suppress the symptoms but not the real causes.